“A hidden gem on Coral Way”

BodySense Holistic Spa and Wellness Center
Ranked #4 of 97 Spas & Wellness in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Holistic Spa and Wellness Center dedicated to rebuilding and restoring your maximum health and beauty. Our licensed, experienced staff will integrate Eastern and Western modalities to reveal your own unique state of balance and well-being. We are centrally located on Coral Way, just a few minutes away from Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Beach and Downtown Miami, Florida.
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Last week, I went to BodySense for a massage with Angel. I was in Miami for work, and feeling totally drained and exhausted. I called on Friday afternoon, and they were able to get me an appointment that same day. After an hour with Angel, I literally felt like a new person. I get massages fairly regularly, and I can say that hands down, that was the best massage I've ever gotten. Kudos to BodySense, and many thanks to Angel.

1  Thank Sallybowl8
There are newer reviews for BodySense Holistic Spa and Wellness Center

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I'm a local and regular have massages at Body Sense. Every experience has been excellent. Both Angel and Julia are extremely professional and are the best in the area. The ambiance is very cozy and you feel relaxed as soon as you step inside. From the receptionist that offers you a tea or water to all the staff, the overall experience is welcoming. Each time I leave, I feel rejuvenated and completely relaxed. I would highly recommend Body Sense to anyone looking for an amazing massage. I've been to a lot of spas until I found this one. It's great to be in the hands of true professionals.

1  Thank Surfside1203
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I would highly recommend a treatment with Angel at Body Sense at any time, but especially after a long flight. I recent had to fly for over 14 hours with several stops from the UK to Miami and was very sore and fatigued when I arrived. My 1 hour massage with Angel brought me back to center and left me renewed.

1  Thank Maria S
Reviewed 8 January 2014

If you are looking for the highest quality massage, visit Body Sense. Angel is extremely knowledgeable and professional.

1  Thank Sloan B
Reviewed 6 January 2014

bodysense is warm and welcoming - you feel at home immediately -it does not feel like a business rather a place to take to rest, take a load off, and exhale - i am so pleased that in my few hours in miami, i spent time at body sense

1  Thank pia b