“nice place and food”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Little Havana
Reviewed 15 January 2018

very nice environment, the attention was very good, water was serve all the time , the waiter was fantastic and the food was real Cuban food, good experience

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

A friend of my sons recommended this place when we asked for good Cuban food. I was impressed. Food was flavorful and restaurant was very clean. We did have language barrier issues but we got what we ordered and left totally satisfied! Will go again on out next visit to the area

Reviewed 13 January 2018

This place is obviously a neighborhood fixture. Huge drive-through and walk-up lines, and lots of seating. Won the annual croquetas contest. Great lamb chops and pot roast. Wish we had time to try more on the menu!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Islas Canarias. One of the most delicious and authentic Cuban restaurants that I have ever eaten at. Hands down best croquetas in Miami and I love their fried malanga. Delicious! Great times with great people and it is well worth the wait!

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

From the moment I came in I was greeted the food came quickly the service staff is excellent our water was refilled our plates were taken away what else can I say I highly recommend it.

Been to Islas Canarias? Share your experiences!