Review of Miami Parasail

Miami Parasail
More attraction details
Owner description: Soar above the beautiful blue waters of Miami while enjoying an incredible breathtaking bird's eye views of south Florida. Fly on the tropical breezes of Miami on our state of the art 2013 parasailing boat, over the clear blue waters of Miami. With gentle dry takeoffs and landings, you will find this Miami Parasailing excursion to be an exhilirating yet safe way to have a true Miami Water and Air adventure!Fly and see Downtown Miami, Brickell, South Beach, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Fisher Island, the Everglades and Stiltsville from the air!As you parasail with us, you may even see dolphins playing in the surf, sea turtles, tropical fish and tropical birds flying past you!With multiple pick up points in Miami, we are available throughout the city!Fun & excitement for the whole family! Enjoy the thrill of a lifetime over beautiful Miami! Fly single, tandem (side by side) and even triple!If you want to fly with us.... We are available 7 days a week, so contact us today to get started!We have all dreamed of flying.... now it is possible!! Contact us!!
Charleston, West Virginia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had wonderful experience Para sailing and Fly boarding with them . The staff was so friendly and so organized both of two trips was for one hour each. they have also Kayak and Jet Ski and they can set you up for sailing lesson as well.. I highly recommend this place if you are thinking of doing any of these activity. I definitely will go back there and try all activities there.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AMAZINGGGGGG”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

When's the last time you did something for the first time? This experience was Amazing from start to finish. The staff was all so very helpful and very friendly, and I work on the water so I understand. From the second I got there I got help on where to park and what to do, I was ready to do this as it was my first time, and being on there BRAND NEW boat was making all my comforts of doing this much easier. Once your hooked and up in the air there is nothing in the world like it, it's so peaceful and beautiful you can literally hear yourself think. Being pulled down was really cool as you can take the option of getting a small dip in the water and of course I wanted that. So like I said from start to finish the experience was great with everyone on the crew. Afterwards we went kayaking for an hour and the was so peaceful because of where you get to go and what you get to see. TRUST ME, GO AND DO THIS WITH THEM.

Thank you Annabel and staff for everything

Miami, Florida
“Fantastic Parasailing Experience in Miami”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was amazing experience. Great view of Miami downtown. What make even better is the team, they are very friendly and encouraged everyone to enjoy the moment. The owner welcome tells a lot. While waiting for the boat I enjoy myself on kayaking, very relaxing. If you have ever opportunity, don’t miss it…

Wilson Quinta

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had a wonderful experience Para sailing, I have tried a couple different places and this by far was my best experience. The staff was great especially Aniel he was very nice and enthusiastic! After the para sailing they let us get in the water which was amazing! After we went kayaking to a near by island. If you are thinking of doing any of these activities i highly recommend Miami Parasail!

madrid
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Parasailing and kayaks. Great fun!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Really cool experience and friendly staff. The tour takes about 1hr and the staff took some amazing pics of us while we were flying. You can book a seat on the boat even if you are not flying. The views are fantastic.

They also have Kayaks, we went to the picnic islands (about 10min rowing at slow pace) and was so much fun!

Highly recommended!