“COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE!!!”
Review of Miami Parasail

Miami Parasail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Soar above the beautiful blue waters of Miami Beach while enjoying an incredible breathtaking bird's eye views of south Florida. Flying over the clear blue waters of Miami Beach, with gentle dry takeoffs and landings, you will find this Miami Beach Parasailing excursion to be an exhilirating yet safe way to have a true Miami Beach Water and Air adventure! Fly and see Downtown Miami, Brickell, South Beach, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Fisher Island, the Everglades and Stiltsville from the sky! As you parasail with us, you may even see dolphins playing in the surf, sea turtles, tropical fish and birds flying past you! With multiple pick up points in Miami, we are available throughout the city! Fun & excitement for the whole family! Enjoy the thrill of a lifetime over our beautiful Miami Beach! Fly single, tandem and even triple! Parasailing with us couldn't be any easier, we are open 7 days a week, so contact us today to book your next flight with Miami Beach Parasail!
Reviewed 8 October 2017

I went out with my girl to surprise her with parasailing! the staff was amazing and professional! Family owned business and treat you like family! My girl had an amazing time and so did I!

Can't wait to go again!

in 7 reviews
"safety"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

One of the highlights of our honeymoon in Florida, great set up very professional staff and we got some great views and photos! Well worth the money!

Dylan L, Owner at Miami Parasail, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Glad to hear that you guys had a great time!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I took my family out for parasailing for their first time. They were nervous but danny and the captain made sure that they were taken care of. Great watersports company!!

Thank Capt. D
Reviewed 29 January 2017

This was the first time my friends and I try Parasail and it was amazing, the company offers you the best service in every watersport they have, and they have a huge variety of them. The staff is super friendly and responsible, so you can be 100% sure you are in good hands.
I highly recommend the place and encourage you to try parasail at least once.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Total boat ride is about 1 hour but you are on parasail for 12 mins. They typically send 2 people on parasail at once but on request they can send up to 3 from a family. The boat captain decides how many people can go based on wind condition and weight limit.

The staff was nice and extremely helpful. I had trouble with my credit card, one of staff member drove me to nearest ATM to withdraw cash.

Kyle and Tom were excellent boat captains, the pictures came out great. I had trouble reading SD card on computer but it worked great with a card reader.

I had an amazing experience and would do it again with Miami Parasail.