Miami Airport Marriott
US$304
US$237
Kimpton
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$149
Hilton.com
US$154
US$133
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$102
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$202
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$105
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$270
1,433 results
All reviewsm clubfire grillmiami airportconcierge loungechampions sports barelite membersfree shuttlefront desk stafflong flightshuttle servicebetween flightsconvenient locationlobby areaan overnight staystayed one nightbusiness tripnice pool
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I stayed here for 2 days earlier this month. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice and clean. Was close to the airport and close enough to the beach. Overall I was pleased with my stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Raul U, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Kim B,
Thank you for sharing your experience! Our associates take great pride in making it a memorable stay for our guests. I am happy to hear you were pleased with your stay and room. And that you were able to enjoy the close proximity to the airport and beach. Look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The rooms were clean and staff was great; however the bathrooms are very small very low ceiling I'm 5'1" reaching up as I showered I almost could touch the tiles. For the price ...at the least a microwave &/or refrigerator could be in the room. The inconvenience of going down to the lobby to warm your food is a little much. I make sure to check for amenities in the room next time. Do think I'll be back at this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Skeith511
Raul U, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Skeith511, Thank you for the great feedback regarding our staff and clean rooms. We strive to provide all our guests exceptional customer service here at the Miami Airport Marriott.
I am sorry to hear that the bathroom was small. We have a microwave near the front desk in our sundry shop. I hope that you give the Marriott Campus another try. If you would like to stay at the Residence Inn on your next visit to the Marriott Campus, the Residence offers a kitchenette layout that includes refrigerator, microwave, dining table, etc.
If I can be of service, please feel free to contact me on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The campus houses three hotels and offers airport parking so finding a place to park if you are self parking was challenging. They do offer valet for an additional three dollars plus tax. We choose to self park as we had things we did not want to unload from the car. The front desk was helpful and welcoming. The room was average and not very clean. The room was also a connecting room and the room next door was occupied by a small crying child and the noise crept through. The windows are well glazed and the airport traffic noise was not an issue.

Room Tip: Request a non connecting room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Travelwestport
Raul U, General Manager at Miami Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Travelwestport, Thank you for sharing feedback about your stay with us. I am happy to hear that our staff at the Front Desk was welcoming and helpful. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I am sorry you had challenges with parking on property. Comparable to other hotels in the area that offer valet, the price we offer is a good deal and guests have a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport. I will speak with our Housekeeping staff regarding the cleanliness of the room. I’m sorry about the baby crying next door however it is not something we can control. We upgraded our windows to help with the airport, highway noise and I pleased to hear it was not an issue. I hope that you give us another opportunity as I feel our resort has great potential for an all-around amazing stay. I hope to see you soon and if I can be of service, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Fabulous hotel. We loved it. We are almost at the gold level and this Marriott is one of the best we have been to. Javier and Gio were very helpful and friendly. The beds were very comfortable and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. We will certainly stay here in the future. Hope Griscom

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 16 March 2014

My stay at this hotel was phenomenal. Pleasant and very well mannered staff very helpful. Every corner i would turn always a smile on their faces and a warm hello. The valet service was great they took great care of my car. I was assisted by Javi one of the valet attendants and he also helped with our bags and offered water to us which was very much needed at the time. I think he read thirsty all over our faces over all he was super friendly and had a great personality sure made us laugh after such a long trip. My over all stay was great definitely returning to Marriott....

• Stayed: March 2014