“50%off!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“50%off!”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

I just knew that they are opening sat and sun all day with 50%off food bill. My favorite place by far. Affordable, delicious, cute nd great service. My favorite is the fettuccine Alfredo

• Visited September 2012

• Korean first
“Best Argentinian cuisine”
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the best Argentinian restaurant I have been in Miami. Great food!! Great prices!!! I had a parrillada and everything in it was delicious! Great job

Sanibel Island, Florida
“Nice find in multicultural Miami”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We are only here overnight, leaving from the airport in the morning for the Caribbean. Did not have a restaurant in mind for dinner, but LaPatagonia is only a mile or so from the Hampton Inn where we are staying.

The bright exterior of this little restaurant is reflective of the warm service inside.

My husband's skirt steak was very tender and the sweet bread delicious. My chicken picatta was tasty but a bit dry. The highlight was the dessert: flan served with dulce de leche, an Argentinian specialty. Definitely not low calorie, but simply delicious.

The cost for 2 of us with appetizer, dessert and several beverages was $60. Quite reasonable and it was fun listening to Tango music (CD's) during the night. Nothing is rushed here, at least it certainly was not tonight, and locals came and went while we lingered over our meal chatting with the owner, Hector.

We will definitely return to this delightful place the next time we are in Miami.

• Visited July 2012
Newmarket, On
“Small, quaint, with excellent food”
Reviewed 13 May 2012

My wife and I walked from the Airport Hilton (long walk..), for our anniversary dinner. Food was great, nice atmosphere!

Visited April 2012
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Great food at a great value!”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We has a variety of appetizers and meals, and each one of them was well prepared and well portioned.

Service was good and it provided us with a little taste of Argentina ( which I love and miss)