“fun, but small”

Add it.
Rok Bar
Ranked #65 of 119 Nightlife in Miami
Reviewed 12 March 2013

we entered this bar while waiting for mynt to open we didnt plan on staying long but were pleasantly surprised bc this place was equally as fun as mynt! the drinks were decently priced. it is a small bar and the crowd is pretty much the people who are refused entry to mynt.

1  Thank s1ipperyfish

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Great energy , Rock N Roll,
Beautiful girls !! Reasonably priced
I mean it is south beach - I highly recommend going !

Reviewed 30 March 2010

I heard this was a good place to go for cheap drinks before hitting Mynt Lounge next door. Boy, were we wrong! The lady at the door offered us a $5 wristband for what she said was $3.00 beers and shots. We thought that sounded like a great deal, who wouldn't? So we go up to the bar and I ordered a bud light and a shot and my friend ordered the same, the bartender served us the drinks and asked for $42, we showed her our wristbands and she said they were only good for well shots and a certain kind of nasty beer. Someone should have told us that, we were pissed. So I paid her cash for mine and my friend gave her her credit card and she said oh, btw, there is a $40 on credit cards. The drinks were overpriced and the bartender was rude, we felt EXTREMELY taken advantage of. Oh, and did I mention it was my birthday? We went to Shore Club next door after that and even though the drinks were expensive nobody tried to rip us off and it was a much better experience.

3  Thank daniblonde

Been to Rok Bar? Share your experiences!