See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

First of all... Shame on Expedia for ever recommending this pit! My husband & I took our four children on a cruise. We rented two rooms and stayed at the Leamington Saturday March 3, 2018 for an overnight. It was under construction which is fine, but it was beyond dirty from the construction...it was flat out FILTHY! The only reason we stayed is because every other place was booked solid! Went to our rooms which reminded me of a crack house the FBI was about to raid! Tiny rooms, very musty smell, no blankets, the bathrooms unbelievably nasty, two towels per room and no wash cloths. There were six of us! Went to the front desk to ask for some wash cloths and they did not have anymore available!! In one of the rooms there were CHICKEN BONES laying on the window sill next to the air conditioning unit. My son got LOCKED in the bathroom because the door handle was stripped and the knob fell off the door! My husband had to use a nail file we brought to pick the lock to get him out!! What the hell? The room doors were slotted doors easy to break in and very scary. Supposedly Continental breakfast included however it did not look edible. NO COFFEE was served Sunday morning (March 4th), when we asked about it the poor guy at the desk was by himself and he simply didn’t have the time to brew any so we left and went to a bakery around the corner. Which we were probably better off anyhow for health reasons... the only benefit was the free shuttle they offered to the port the next morning. When I complained to Expedia upon our return the following week hoping to be compensated their only reply was you get nothing because you did not address it upon check out! Niiice! I didn’t complain upon checkout because I was greatly concerned they’d screw us out of the free ride to the ship and We needed to get the hell out of there! So needless to say never again will I EVER use Expedia or Leamington Hotel in Miami.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed in the pictures representing the hotel. doors are all shutters. Holes in the floor.. we couldnt even find the hotel, it was covered with scaffolding and plastic.. rooms are 12× 10 just like a bedroom in a house..

Reviewed 14 March 2018

If you literally just need a place to sleep for a few hours, this is adequate. Not clean, no soap, no shampoo, cockroaches, no blanket (only sheets), no view, no quiet, barely a lockable door. Bathroom door not lockable. Used this hotel to sleep after watching an event at AmericanAirlines centre. Slept. Parking: can not access car between 10 pm and 11 AM on weekend. Elevator fits 2 people uncomfortably.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Its okay. I had a nice room with good internet facilities. It also is a good location, close to the beach and all the night parties and night market. It is also close to public transport, take a taxi or public transport from the airport to this hotel. It had good breakfast facilities too. I met a nice group of people from different countries. Relatively cheap and safe.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank ValerieP1528
LuzzyCastro, General Manager at Leamington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review,

We are working hard to improve to better serve you in the future, all review help us to archive the goals.

Please next time you are in our area, send us an email and will received a 20% off the next stay.

You may send your request to the Hotel General Manager to receive the 20% off

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

This place is in a great location downtown Miami. Very close to the cruise port.
That is where anything about this that may be a positive ends.

This place is a dump. It is not clean, it needs new paint and the room we stayed in was just embarrassing. When you look at it on the internet, it is not even close to reality.

They also advertise a continental breakfast, it was honestly bread, a toaster and coffee.

I do not recommend this place at all .

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family