“Great Experience Good Food.”
Review of Crazy About You

Crazy About You
Reserve with OpenTable
Crazy About You is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 4,220 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Crazy About You is located in the bottom of The Mark building; it's one of the only restaurants in Brickell with a Water View.
Miami, Florida
“Great Experience Good Food.”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I book in advance for my Girlfriend's Birthday Dinner, out of all restaurants I had called, this was by far the best experience booking I have ever had. When we arrived we were attended to quite quickly and seated outside. This was the best view I have ever had while dining, thank God the weather was great too. Our appetizers were good, not great but good. Our main course was the best experience of the night along side our view. They brought out a Desert platter for her with Happy Birthday written on the huge plate, we ended up getting a brownie to add to the ice cream and Strawberries. Over all it was a great experience with some good food, very romantic and laid back, we will return.

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
“Nice location. Good food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

You can't beat the location. We had dinner and drinks and found that the pricing was reasonable considering its Brickell. Our waiter wasn't anything out of this world, but I think that it was an isolated case. Bar staff and other wait staff were quick and friendly. The food was good, but not memorable. I was shocked by the presentation of the menu. It reminded me of Shorty's BBQ. Nonetheless the food was good and I would recommend for visitors to Miami.

• Visited May 2014
“Nice terrace and well located”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

The place looks kind of expensive from the outside but the promotions they offer makes the restaurant and their menu tempting. Nice bay view it's perfect for dinner when it's dark outside.

Bogota, Colombia
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Had dinner there a couple of days ago and I have to say it was the best dining experience we had on our recent trip to Florida. Food was very good, the ambience and the view are spectacular, and the best of all, cheaper than expected. We payed USD $14 for the house wine, which by the way was very good!

“Beautiful and Affordable”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Gorgeous place with an amazing view. Luckily the view and very nicely priced wine ($13 for a bottle of their house wine) will keep you entertained as the service is a bit slow.

I ordered the salmon and it was not cooked to my liking although I specifically asked the waiter twice. They did offer to remake it but by then I wasn't even that hungry anymore.

We sat outside and the view really is stupendous - it made up for everything else.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Crazy About You? Share your experiences!