“Awesome Private Tour”

and up
Go Miami Card
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come visit us deep in the Everglades! At Gator Park you will see all sorts of wildlife as you take an Airboat Ride into the Everglades National Park!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My family (wife, 4yo and 10yo) and I did the private tour today and it was awesome. Our tour guide was Wade who was educating, informative and interesting. He worked hard to make sure we had a great experience. We saw several alligators, local birds, fish and flora. Wade was quick to point out everything. We even saw baby alligators and baby heron. We also enjoyed the wildlife show after the tour. My boys said it was one of the best thing they have ever done. Overall it was a great experience.

2  Thank MarriedwithChildre
Write a ReviewReviews (1,998)

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Very good ride. Ask for Donald as a guide he lived there since the age of 10 and knows the ins and outs

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This was a fun trip and certainly worth the $40 each we paid for the trip from South Beach. There is a queue for the airboats but it's well organised and you don't wait long. The guides in the boat's are sharp eyed and know where to look for the wildlife - when they spot something they stop the boat so you can take photographs. The show afterwards is well staged and educational. Worth the trip if only to brag to your friends that you have been to the Everglades!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The fanboat ride was a lot of fun. Not a lot of wildlife to see but the ride was exhilarating and interesting. I’d guess that it took around 30-40 minutes. There is also a short alligator show and a chance to take pictures with a baby gator (for extra $).

Reviewed 2 June 2014

As a long time resident of the Fl. Keys, I have always wanted to do an airboat tour of the Everglades. My girlfriend and I were greeted by Trey, as well as a friendly, welcoming staff along with a few peacocks! Our guide, Thomas, was funny, professional and obviously passionate about this natural wonder. Quick with a joke, as well as spotting the wildlife, he made everyone feel at ease. he boats were clean and well maintained. I will definitely take visitors to Gator Park in the future.

Been to Gator Park? Share your experiences!