“Excellent service! If you want to see a part of florida many arent aware exist this is a must go to place!”
Review of Gator Park

Gator Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Come visit us deep in the Everglades! At Gator Park you will see all sorts of wildlife as you take an Airboat Ride into the Everglades National Park!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Miami, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I went on a group trip back in july. Our guide was Devon. Im a local but I brought my wifes family (South Americans) because they wanted to see gators and ride an airboat. i was scared that it was such a hot day (knowing how mosquito get out here) however to my surprise the constant moving around in the air boat kept us cool and the bugs away. Devon took us to a few gator nest, even got to see a mean momma gator. There wasnt many gators out there but he warned in advance that it was due to the heat, they stay in the brush but he did manage to flush a few out. also saw some pig uprooting, I would highly recommend this place, the customer service was fantastic and boats were all clean and new looking. they even keep the seats covered until you're ready to get on to they are not hot. Also at the end of the air boat ride you can watch gator wrestling or even eat gator in theyre restaurant.

1 Thank OffroadPete

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not bad, but...”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

If you never see gators or very excited riding on marsh boat - this is for you. But if you already have been to Thailand or another Asian counties and see all their wild nature, there is nothing to do. So that it is up to you) I have been and I like it, but only once.

Visited June 2014
Montreal
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We went to Gator Park in July, and it was not very crowded. The airboat ride was more trilling than I expected, and we saw an alligator at the very end. It is normally quiet at this time of the year, as they are nesting. My two sons really enjoyed the ride. I saw other parks on our way there, but I don't know how this one compares to the other ones. I would recommand it.

1 Thank canadiantraveler86
Jonquiere, Canada
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good value for the price of admission”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We went there after looking at TripAdvisor reviews and were not disappointed. It is event chosen par Royal Carribean as a excursion for there travellers ! Really educative and interesting trip in the "bayou".

Cardiff, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“A really fun few hours - better than expected!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Went to Gator Park on the recommendation of our hotel so wasn't sure how good it would be. It was superb! A very reasonable price and it was straight on to an air boat. It went slowly at the start and end to let you spot any wildlife and then it was thrills and ear plugs all the way as we sped around the Everglades! It was much better than we expected and we saw 2 adult alligators out in the water and a baby one in the shallows. The show afterwards was quite good and you really got to be up close and personal to alligators if you wanted to be. Went to another park but it was very poor in comparison, so much so that we went back to Gator Park and did the ride again.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Lisa W

Been to Gator Park? Share your experiences!