“I'm a local and had friends in from out of town and it was one of my best Sundays ever!”
Review of Boat Rental Miami

Boat Rental Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Miami by water is a “MUST DO” on the bucket list. Welcome to Boat Rental Miami where you can kick back, relax, and leave one of our professional captains at the wheel or you can navigate yourself and make your own waves. We offer everything from 2 hr boats tours to full day boat rentals. Our location in the Heart of Downtown Miami offers a GREAT starting point for your boating adventure.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Staff VERY friendly and accommodating.
Boats clean and upkept well. Routes explained well.
Everyone aboard had a great time and I will definitely rent here again.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great place to either rent or be a part of the boat club membership which i have been since pretty much when they started out and have never had an issue. Eddie & Haley are cool people and if you have a problem they will fix it. All there boats are fairly new and range from different styles party barge, bay boats, center console and jet ski as well. The location is great right next to bayside and AAA Arena in downtown Miami. Being a member takes away all the headaches of owning a boat and i talk from experience, cleaning, docking, maintenance etc.. can really be a pain but you can forget about all that when your a member at Boat rental Miami.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

It's a well located spot in downtown for boat & jet skis rentals, close to restaurants, the Bayside market and the AA Arena. The people there are nice and friendly. There is a large range of boats and jet skis. The marina is clean and the boats are well maintained. There are boats to chill and boats to do some water sports (waterskiing). There is always enough room to eat, to sit or to lay down and it's quite comfortable. Plus, the prices are reasonable and are very interesting compared to other marinas especially in Miami Beach. There is also a good membership deal if you live in Miami and like to enjoy few hours on the water whenever you want!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is my 3rd rental (2 within April 2014) with BRM and they NEVER disappoint. They are always a pleasure to do business with. I've rented from "other" boat rental companies and BRM far exceeds in customer service. I live by Trip Advisor reviews so I hope this helps you make your decision to patronize them.

My first rental this month was for my little sister (through Big Brother/Big Sister Assoc). We did a 4 hour Suntracker Party Barge for her birthday BRM was very receptive and even threw in a complimentary float/raft for the children. Captain Cathy (hope I spelled correctly) was very knowledgeable and made everyone feel at ease.

My second rental this month was for my bday. I rented a 36' Sundancer and invited 11 of my close personal friends. It was the best birthday ever! Captain Ramone was so accommodating and professional.

Prior to the trip, they answered all my questions. Warning..sometimes you may get a full inbox message when you call (but that is because they are so busy...they're that good), but they will always return your call so just be patient. I have NOTHING bad to say about BRM. I will be a loyal customer and plan on renting often.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We rented a 20 foot boat for 4 hours to take out on the water around the Miami harbor.
Our family has had previous boating experience, but not always on the ocean water. This private rental is not for the first-timers. You are sharing the water with humongous cruise boats and shipping freighters. There are unmarked sandbars out there.
This company has a package where a boat captain will drive you. That also may be more advisable for most folks wanting to relax.
The staff was extremely helpful- wish I could remember the young man's name who was so helpful and informative. He had a lot of experience with boating. He was knowledgeable and professional. He assured us that we could call anytime we had a question.
Our 20foot boat was big enough for 4 adults, and it could have handled a couple more people. It was clean, in good operating order, although the outboard motor seems sluggish. They filled the ice cooler with ice for us so we could chill our bottled beverages. It had a stereo on the boat.
We were led through the details of the marine map of the possible places to boat to. We chose a small close island where we could get out and experience the beach & water. Clear water and nice beach (except for the occasional beer bottle someone previous had sunk in hopes to get rid of their trash. I spent some time cleaning up what I could find).
The four hours seemed like it would not be enough, but we actually returned early to the marina after feeling amply satisfied at the amount of boating we had done.
FYI, there are no bathrooms at the marina for public use. They do have a changing room, but the toilets are located in the nearby mall (500 feet or so).
It was a decent value at 370.00 for 4 hours rental. The fuel charge was minimal (under $20 for us).