“Miami 2014”
Review of Sunnyside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miami
Sunnyside Motel
Ranked #90 of 123 Hotels in Miami
Quebec City, Canada
“Miami 2014”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Easy to communicate with. It was peaceful, very low price for what we got. This was not a 1 room, this was like an appartment, with bed in one piece and the kitchen and living room in another room. The tv was not connected, i just tell them and leave to do some activities, when i came back, this was working. If i ever return to Miami, i'll stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mathieu_Aubry

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Key Largo, Florida
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I just wanted to say that I ve stayed at this motel a couple of times over the last couple of years.
The grounds are beautiful and so well kept. The Hotel managers and all the people that work at the front desk are very friendly, and hospitable. The accomodations have been renovated in the recent past, with nice bathrooms and really nice newer plasma screens. I also read a post that was done in August 2012.. I think that the person who wrote this, was incredibly rude and totally wrong about hotel service. The motel like ever hotel has daily cleaning service, and should be graciously accepted. That is a gift to have while you are staying at motel/ hotel. I also met the lovely ladies who clean the rooms. They are both sweet and respectful of the hotel guests.
I can't believe someone like the previous guest who posted in August 2012, would be so rude to say such things about the hotel personnel and the accomodations. I love the location, and so enjoyed each stay. I highly recommend this place to locals, and visitors.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MarsA15
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I stayed there 2 weeks ago and I have to say that the front desk guys Christian and Alex are very attentive and they made my experience there twice as good, keep the good work guys!!!. Awesome cheap place to stay, will be back again

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank mrperez123
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I have stayed in this motel ever since i was 6 years old when we came down from New Jersey. But i have to say that this past few years that i have not been the managing experience changed a whole lot. I must say that I have never been in a Motel/Hotel that states even though you have a DO NOT DISTURB sign they must knock at the door to see if you need service or tell you that its mandatory for them to give you room service. I have been staying there for the past 4 weekends and the only reason i stay there on the weekend alone (Fri,Sat & Sun) its because the person their (Christian) its a sweetheart and he really knows how to treat his guests and how to accomodate them.I told him during the week i rather stay elsewhere because the lady in the office and the cleaning girl from the weekday its a horrible customer service suck. I have been in the hospitality service and in customer service and never in my life i have seen such a manager act the way that lady acts. In one of the rooms that I stayed at i told the lady i had roaches regardless of the so much cleaning they want to do while you are sleeping and she said "I am sorry their is nothing I can do" If i have guest staying as much as i stay there and spending all the money i do there i try at least to please that guest as much as i can because of this guest i am getting my salary. She has no customer service at all and she does not know how to treat customers. Also you have like 4 or 5 cats all around the motel which the landscape its beautiful but some places when you pass by smells pretty bad. OWNER PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THESE ISSUES... ISSUE 1-THE SO-CALLED MANAGER (OLD LADY IN THE OFFICE) 2-CATS 3-DO NOT DIRTURB (Come on really... DO NOT DISTURB.. Respect your guests respect that you cannot knock on the door at 9:30am and ask if you need service...

Room Tip: Back rooms dont have that nasty smell of cat poop.. Like room # 27,16,9 Room # 8 has roaches. and ro...