“THE BEST DAY EVER!”
Review of Bahia Charters - CLOSED

Bahia Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you're a local just looking for a few hours on the sea or ready for a weeklong island getaway, our journeys consist of a curated list of destinations we've handpicked just for you. Our day trips and excursions throughout South Florida and the Bahamas offer a mix of adventure and relaxation and can be tailored down to the finest detail. Get in touch with us and create a custom charter for a truly unforgettable experience.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 October 2016

I booked this yacht for my sister's bachelorette and it was by far the highlight of the weekend. The boat was insane and the service was incredible. We had so much fun sightseeing, anchoring so we could swim, and dancing around the bow of the boat. They have a paddle board and other water sport accessories that we used once we anchored in the bay. Andrea and the Captain made the day so enjoyable and were there to help with whatever we needed. We had an amazing lunch and the crew served us drinks and snacks. The absolute best day ever. I highly recommend using them!

andreacross, Owner at Bahia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

creed714, thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that we were able to make your boat trip the highlight of your sister's bachelorette weekend! Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope to see you back!

Best,
Andrea

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

My friends and I rented the yacht for a day and it was incredible. Even with 13 people the bot is vey spacious. Very nice quality and plenty of areas for relaxing in the shade or tanning in the sun. We brought some food which the crew cooked for us while we swam around the sand bar. The crew served us drinks and snacks, we had the music blasting, everything was perfect. I highly recommend using them. The service and quality is unmatchable

Andrea C, Owner at Bahia Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Josh,

Thank you for this lovely review! We’re so excited that you and your friends were able to enjoy all of the amenities we offer during your charter. I’ve shared your wonderful feedback with the crew and thank you again for taking the time to recognize the service provided.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmly,

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I truly have never experienced such an eventful day. From the boat to the crew, it was an out of this world experience. This catamaran delivered such a silky confident ride that defined a modern luxury cruiser. We were greeted as if we were true princesses. My bride was beyond ecstatic. The crew was extremely hospitable and accommodating (especially with a group of 7 wild bridesmaids). We were able to explore so much and still have time to soak up the sun. The yacht was impeccable and the cleanliness of the catamaran was superb. I literally can't wait to jump on it again! Amazing!

Monica,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience, we love to hear you had such a great day!

Bahia Charters looks forward to your return, we’d have you back in a heartbeat.

Cheers,

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

My friends and I had the best time for my cousins' bachelorette on this boat! The experience from beginning to end was phenomenal! This was our first time on the boat and certainly not the last! The boat was spacious with lots of amenities and rooms to relax and enjoy the view! I can't wait for my next Miami trip! Definitely recommend!

Jessica,

Thank you for your lovely review. It’s great to hear that you and your friends enjoyed your day out on the water and the amenities we have to offer. We strive to make sure our guests have a relaxing experience and are thrilled you experienced just that!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warmly,

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

We are renting often a yacht but this time we was feeling like home. My children's had a super happy time and me too. The captain was friendly and showed us all what we liked. They should us all the secrets from Mimai. Soon we are back we will do again a tour. The captain and the crew where also super friendly and nice with the kids

Udo,

Thanks for your comment! We're especially glad to hear that our crew were helpful and that you enjoyed the day with your family.

We hope to see you back as we strive to enhance the experience with each passing season!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kindly,