My house was being fumigated and I work near that area so I booked this hotel for 1 night. Its a relatively inexpensive hotel, no frills type of place so don't plan a family vacation around this hotel. Now, if you want to go out drinking on "Miracle Mile" or have a layover at the airport and want to spend the night, then this hotel does the trick. The area is really nice and there is plenty of stuff within walking distance, so this place is not super bad. Room wise, the bath room definitely needs some renovations. I got a decent size desk, tv, fridge and it was roomy. All and all this is an "EH" kind of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in The City Beautiful in the heart of historic Coral Gables, adjacent to the financial and design districts, shopping malls, entertainment centers, famous restaurants and only ten minutes from the Miami International Airport. All rooms are two queen or king size bed with spacious private balconies. The award winning restaurant Mylos offers the best tastes of the Mediterranean conveniently located in the hotel lobby. Hotel Chateaubleau is designed to give our guests personal attention in a family environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Chateaubleau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miami
- Best Western Chateaubleau Hotel
- Hotel Chateaubleau Miami, Florida