Palmeiras Beach Club at Grove Isle
US$228
US$210
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Miami Airport Marriott(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$158
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$245
Kimpton EPIC Hotel(Miami)
US$338
US$321
US$309
US$289
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$170
US$146
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscoconut grovebiscayne baykey biscaynerooms are largebaleenrelaxationgm
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The bellman took one of my bags - or 'forgot' to put it in the car. Non one at the hotel will return our phone calls and have claimed that unless we can prove the bellman picked up that bag, they are not responsible. SO, even if he did not - both my husband and myself saw him place it on the cart - the maids are obviously ALLOWED to keep anything left in the room. As a guest, you are responsible for your personal belongings, not the hotel.

We also were moved two separate times, due to malfunctioning air conditioners. The thermostat read 78 in one room and 74 in another - no matter what we set the degree to . . . and trust me, it was hotter in the rooms than outside of them!

And please do not get me started on how horrible the spa is!

Room Tip: Check the temperature immediately! Lock all of your belongings in your car - which means you cannot valet. They will not be responsible! You will have items STOLEN!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Debbie Y
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This hotel was wonderful. I would recommend it to anyone as the staff bent over backwards to treat us like VIPs. The rooms were well appointed, some of the furniture had a little wear and tear. The food/drink prices were in line with Miami so it is a little pricey, but that is anywhere in Miami. The view from the room was beautiful. The pool area was very nice. Hotel is a $10 cab ride from Coco Walk with tons of restaurants and shops. Almost stayed an extra day and will go back again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Not sure you could get a bad room here.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed here 3 nights in June because we were having our house fumigated for termites. We found a special advertised for local residents & the dog fee is a one time $25.00 charge, a really great deal. They are very dog friendly. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, nice place to walk along the water, see the skyline and the boats, walk the dog,great pool area. Really lovely. The restaurant is good, but very overpriced. Have a drink and a snack, enjoy the view,, it is romantic. Go elsewhere for a full meal. The location is terrifically close to the Grove, Brickell, Downtown,(museums downtown), Vizcaya. The rooms are a bit tired but clean and the floors are tile which I liked. The elevators to the rooms are odd in that when you enter on ground level the back window faces a wall and it's quite dark, then it goes up and you get a little view of the valet area. No big deal, just a bit disconcerting at first. They are happy to bring you an ice bucket w/wine glasses, but there is no ice machine. Location is the best part here, and it's quite peaceful. I recommend, but know that the rooms are "tired". I don't really recommend the restaurant because of the prices vs. quality of food.

Room Tip: Rooms facing east get strong early morning sun, the room gets quite warm. But the view is really lovely. Their curtains block the sun pretty completely for good sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I was a little nervous about booking this hotel, I hadn't heard much about it and have never stayed far out of Miami before as I like to be in the thick of it but this was such a nice surprise.

It is so beautiful (even though it poured it down with rain!), and only 20-30 minutes drive to south beach which in the grand scheme of things is not too far at all! We stayed here the night before our Bahamas cruise and it was perfect. Gorgeous view- family of 4 of us shared a room with 2 double beds and it was a very large room.

The only downside was that the check in staff and parking staff were not very friendly or helpful at all, the hotel is very large and open and we couldn't figure out where anything was. The girl behind the desk basically handed us our keys and left us to it! The valet man was not very nice at all and hardly spoke a word to us. It also took a long time for more towels to arrive, but I would definitely give this hotel a second chance and hope that the weather improved next time!

Thanks a lot

Room Tip: try to get a sea view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Grove Isle Hotel was everything and more we had hoped for. I doubt there is any place in all of Coconut Grove that can provide a better ambiance than we had at this hotel. The hotel is on an island, so there is water view no matter where you are. If you are a Florida resident, the valet service and continental breakfast are both gratis. That is a huge savings. (Downer to that is if you are NOT a Florida resident: both valet service and breakfast will add considerably to your bill). You have to have a car and you have to be able to park it. There is no place to park other than using valet. We loved sitting out by the pool and overlooking Biscayne Bay, looking across to see Key Biscayne. It was simply a wonderful stay at a very affordable price (we were there in June). I'm hoping for another trip to south Florida . . and I know exactly where I want to stay!!! D.Martin (Madison, GA)

Room Tip: First floor rooms have a walk-out patio.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends