Stayed one night for the convenience of being in downtown miami. The lobby is beautiful and fancy but when u get to the room its a different story. The rugs are old and worn, the bathroom looks like something out of a motel 6. There is no refrigerator in the room in case you want to drink a cold water or soda, or bottle of beer. It even smelled a little musty. Luckily I got an outrageously cheap price from priceline otherwise if I had paid the going rate of 160 a night i would have been very upset.
The good thing is they had a very good breakfast buffet at 18 dollars per person. It also has a small swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Miami is a landmark hotel offering first rate service, expansive meeting and event space for gatherings, and the most convenient location in the area overlooking the Miami Bay. You’ll enjoy easy access to popular attractions, like Brickell City Center, Wynwood Art District, Coral Gables, Port of Miami less than 2 miles away, and the Latin flavor of Little Havana. Miami Beaches are accessible as well within a short drive. There’s no better way to enjoy the Florida sunshine than with Hyatt Regency Miami as your home base. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Miami Hotel Miami
- Miami Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Hyatt Regency Miami Florida