We arrived very late after a long flight. Friendly staff, check check in. Large airy room with large bathroom. Room was a little tired. The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
Only issue was breakfast which was extra. The food seemed expensive and appeared to have been sitting on the hot plates for a long time.
We went on a cruise and they allowed us to book a room to store our luggage. Not something they usually do.
They could not do enough for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Miami is a landmark hotel offering first rate service, expansive meeting and event space for gatherings, and the most convenient location in the area overlooking the Miami Bay. You’ll enjoy easy access to popular attractions, like Brickell City Center, Wynwood Art District, Coral Gables, Port of Miami less than 2 miles away, and the Latin flavor of Little Havana. Miami Beaches are accessible as well within a short drive. There’s no better way to enjoy the Florida sunshine than with Hyatt Regency Miami as your home base. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Miami Hotel Miami
- Miami Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Hotel Miami
- Hyatt Miami
- Hyatt Regency Miami Florida