3,911 results
All reviewsriverwalk cafeconvention centerknight centerwhole foodsself parkingsouth beachconcierge deskpeople moverdowntown areahigh floorhotel restaurantpre cruisebiscayne bayconferencevaletmetromoverbayside
Reviewed 20 November 2017

My friends, their 3 year old daughter, 10 month old son and I checked into my room where I observed a naked middle aged woman eating fried chicken in my bed. Apparently she was a "squatter" either way, stay someplace else.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 500seana
Hotel_Mgr_365, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Sean,

We appreciate guest feedback and thank you for letting us know about your recent visit. What you’ve described is not at all typical of a stay with us, and we’re terribly sorry for this incident. While we have procedures in place to prevent situations like this from occurring, it seems as though you were erroneously checked in to an occupied room and we regret any resulting inconvenience. We’ve reviewed your feedback with our team to ensure that future guests do not share in your experience, and we would love the opportunity to host you, once more, so that we may restore your trust in us. We’re confident you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Hotel needs renovation. It is an older hotel. The sink and bathroom plumbing needs replaced. It did not have enough elevators to handle the amount of people. I always had a wait for the elevators. The windows were also very dirty.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hotel_Mgr_365, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear James,

Thank you for choosing our property while in Miami and taking the time to share your helpful feedback. We strive to impress our guests with our clean and comfortable accommodations and we appreciate you letting us know how we can further improve these aspects, based on your recent stay. Please accept our apologies for not providing you with an experience worthy of your 5-star rating. We hope you’ll come see us again soon so that we may have another opportunity to impress you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt Regency Miami. I was in room 2032, with a lovely view of the river and draw bridge. The noise from the traffic over the drawbridge at night was my only distraction. The bed was VERY comfortable, the shower had plenty of pressure, towels were thick and fluffy. And the best part, the temperature control for the room was on point. Also, Every staff member I came across was gracious, friendly and sincere. This hotel is in a good area, easily accessible from the airport and there's plenty of restaurants to walk to for every taste.

Dear Jackie,

It was a treat to have you here with us and to receive your wonderful feedback! We’re delighted that you enjoyed a good night’s sleep and a comfortable stay. However, it’s truly the hospitality of our Hyatt team that sets us apart from other others, and we can’t thank you enough for sharing this highlight. As you’ve discovered, there’s more to experience just outside our doors, and we hope you’ll be back to see us soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

A few things to start... the front desk is great. We needed an early check in for my daughter who recently had gotten sick- I had a 3 hr car ride down to Miami. My husband called ahead and he spoke to a manager who 2 minutes later had sent him a text with her room number for immediate check in. Because she wasn't feeling well, I now needed one of our other 2 rooms to connect. Oscar was awesome in arranging this for me. I have no complaints with the front desk staff. The only con I found was the condition of the hotel and rooms- it's really outdated and our rooms weren't that clean- the mirrors were dirty and the bathrooms were just so-so in cleanliness. Our breakfast tray stayed outside our room until dinner and finally someone came and picked it up. The hotel is in a great location but it is definitely time for a renovation. It just wasn't up to the normal Hyatt standard I guess I'm used to.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Hotel_Mgr_365, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Guest,

We love welcoming our loyal Hyatt guests and thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re lucky to have an amazing team here at Hyatt Regency Miami, and we appreciate you highlighting their friendly hospitality. We pride ourselves on taking good care of our guests and we’re glad our front desk team was able to get you promptly settled in on your visit to see your daughter. We regret that our accommodations weren’t equally impressive and we are grateful to you for letting us know how we can work to further impress our guests. We hope you’ll return for a future stay so that we may have the opportunity to do just that.

Kind regards,