InterContinental Miami
  • Bar/Lounge
Hyatt Regency Miami(Miami)
  • Bar/Lounge
6,683 results
All reviewstoro torothe club loungebayfront parkbayside marketplacesouth beachbeautiful hotelbay viewbiscayne bayvalet parkingpre cruisecruise terminaldowntown areaper daylobbystarbucksconciergeihg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I enjoyed the hotel very much. The rooms are very nice and modern. I however did not like the food in the hotel restaurants and the bar prices were outrageous! I would stay there again in a minute but I would eat some place else. Nice Bubba Gumps's cloae by!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Mary Margaret T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our well-appointed accommodations and had a memorable experience.

I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your dining experiences and I hope you give us the opportunity to change your impression of our restaurants. I am confident that if you returned you would have a more memorable and favorable visit.

Thank you again for your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

It's a grand hotel with great, elegant service. The most beautiful spacious lobby, lovely breakfast at Club InterContinental, bar for an evening drink. Mrs. Florangel at the Club InterContinental provided exemplary service. We actually made friends with some of the the staff!

Excellent Club InterContinental We look forward to your return!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ANGEL T

Dear ANGEL T,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful facility, the service you received from our staff and the dining options available in the Club Lounge. I am most proud that our Club InterContinental staff offered you 5-star service and made your stay memorable! I know they will be thrilled to hear that their genuine hospitality and care doesn't go unnoticed.

I'm delighted that you plan to return and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I would like to place on record the attitude and professional sensitivity Manager Guerda Cedant. I had my flight canceled by AA in the 4 AM and went to the Intercontinental try to get a room that already had me hosted days ago and really liked the hotel, service, etc. He was sure it would be well treated in the seven hours he had to rest until the new departure of my flight to SP.
I arrived at the hotel with my family and to my surprise there were no rooms. I was worried. What to do in that situation? Tired, rest and no where with my 8 year old daughter wanting to sleep crying, tired of everything? The answer came by Angel Guerda Cedant! She had the sensitivity to accommodate us in a better suite I had requested and reserved of urgency, realized that we would leave before the other hosts get that suite and released the suite for our relief.

So I want to publicly thank Guerda professionalism and sensitivity and the Intercontinental Network of hotels gained a loyal customer for his professional attitude.

Thank you really for helping us Guerda Cedant a difficult time.

Best regards,

Keslley and family

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Keslley

Dear Keslley,

Thank you so much for the wonderful remarks! I am delighted to hear that Guerda gave you a warm welcome and was able to accommodate your needs during your recent trip to Miami. I definitely understand how stressful these situations can be and I hope that the rest of your trip home went smoothly. I will be sure to share your accolades with Guerda and thank her for the 5-star service that she continues to provide to our guests.

I appreciate your loyalty to the InterContinental brand and InterContinental Miami. It was a pleasure to have had you as our guest and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Located in downtown Miami with a nice view of the bay. I stayed in 2705 and started the day with watching sunrise either from my own room or from the bayfront. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. Good breakfast with excellent service thanks to Georgina and the other ladies. The free WiFi wasn't really good sending an email needs some patience.

Room Tip: choose one facing the bay
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Sandor,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I always say that there are no bad views from our guestrooms but the views of the Bay are my favorite! It's definitely a beautiful sight to wake up to each morning.

It's truly a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our location and spacious accommodations to be well-suited for your needs. I'm thrilled that you had a great dining experience and received exemplary service from Georgina. She will be so happy to hear that her hospitality is appreciated!

I do apologize for the issues you had with the speed of the internet and I hope they didn't have a negative impact on your stay.

Thank you again for your feedback. . We’re happy to have had you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed here recently on business, but would never return. I thought the hotel was dated, and long check in and check out lines with front desk people that often could not answer questions. I had to ask them about what was available to me in the hotel. I was not happy to find out that I had to pay extra to use the fitness center in this hotel, nor would get any free wifi in meetings rooms, (which was a huge problem for me since I was at a conference). When I complained, the front desk said I had wifi in the lobby area and I could pay for the upgraded meeting room wifi. I have never stayed in a hotel where that wasn't included. What good does lobby wifi do me, if I am not in the lobby all day?

I also had plumbing problems for two days, when my toilet overflowed twice, and various people kept coming to fix. My shower pressure was low, and I didn't have water coming out of duel shower heads like most people I asked. However, I did get a knock on my door early in the morning to find out that they were delivering a tooth brush I never ordered.

I think the thing that completely set me over the edge was no easy check out process. Every hotel I have stayed at in the last 5 years slips a receipt under your door. No receipt for me (I thought it was a mistake), and again had to wait in a very long line to check out, and I was strapped for time. I asked the front desk person if this was standard, and they said they never slip a receipt under a door. WHY if you already have my credit card on file??

The only saving grace in this hotel was a nice bartender that worked at Toro Toro named Erica, and a doorman calling himself Captain William "Bill".

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bellalynn

Dear Bellalynn,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please accept my deepest apology for the experience you had and the negative affect it had on your stay. I also apologize for the service you received that fell below your expectations.

I am sorry that you feel our hotel is outdated as we just recently underwent a full renovation of our lobby and guestrooms. As you noted, there is a charge for wireless internet access. Members of IHG Rewards Club do receive complimentary WiFi however, availability of internet access in meeting spaces is typically arranged by the meeting planner at an additional fee.

I do apologize that the plumbing issues you experienced were not immediately addressed by our staff and I am sorry that you were so severely inconvenienced.

InterContinental® Hotels Group has been at the forefront of energy management and we believe sustainability is part of the way we operate and do business. The InterContinental® Miami has a robust strategy in place that seeks to create sustainable partnerships with the community and is in line with the brand’s Green Engage energy management system, helping us monitor and manage energy, water and waste more efficiently.

As a result, energy efficient lighting, low flow water toilets and faucets, and recycle bins in each of our guest rooms was implemented during our 2011 room renovation. We also do not slide copies of folios under the door. Guests can request a copy of their folio at checkout or also have the option for folios to be e-mailed to them in lieu of printed copies. Guests can also check out using the TV in their guestroom or by filling out an "Express Checkout" form and placing it in the drop box next to the front desk. I do apologize that these options were not explained to you prior to checkout.

Thank you for letting us know that Erica and Bill were able to make your stay a little bit brighter. I know they'll be thrilled to hear that their service was appreciated.

The feedback we receive from valued guests, like yourself, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and I do hope that you'll give us another chance to change your impression and provide you with the true InterContinental Miami experience.