Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$138
US$152
US$144
US$188
US$158
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
CrownePlaza.com
US$142
US$128
US$109
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$91
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$194
W Miami(Miami)
US$338
3,584 results
All reviewsbiscayne baysouth beachcatch restaurantsafety and securitythe concierge loungesmall mallsmall balconyfree trolleyvalet parkingcruise portpre cruise stayhotel restauranthigh floormarjorieofficergibsonships
Reviewed 14 August 2017

We stayed for one night before boarding a cruise the next day. Our room overlooked the Port of Miami and the distance to the Port was about 10 minutes and a $12.00 taxi ride. Hotel was nice, there were restaurants on site and next door at the adjoining Double Tree Inn. We had an "angled" room that was not overly spacious, but did have the view of the Port. Not a lot of places to walk from the Hotel, but there are pay shuttles to South Beach and shuttles to downtown Miami. Staff was accommodating for our one night's stay and we'd stay again when leaving for a cruise out of Miami.

Room Tip: A view of the Port is nice with the water view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeffrey D
TeamMarriott, Manager at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Jeffrey D,

On behalf of our staff at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, thank you for the very nice review! We hope you will visit us again the next time you are in the area. You may want to check out our promotions, including our Stay for Breakfast package, which includes accommodations and breakfast for two. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful place. And service was great from beginning to end but especially Alberto with valet. He offered suggestions on thigs to see and do. Just above average care and made us feel special. Thank you Alberto.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
TeamMarriott, Manager at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the wonderful rating and recognition of our staff! We are thrilled you had such a memorable stay at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay. We hope you were able to join us at our Catch Grill and Bar while you were here. On your next visit, try our world famous Citrus Scallops - definitely one of our staff's favorites. We appreciate your fantastic feedback and look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Stayed 1 night before a cruise. Wanted to near Bayside and the port, so this was a good choice. Booked the concierge room and it was well worth it! I got a great rate for myself and 2 teenagers. We were given vouchers for the buffet breakfast in the restaurant and it was very good. I don't know if that automatically comes with the room, but it was a great treat considering the concierge lounge only had fruit and coffee. I don't remember seeing anything else to eat. I stopped by briefly to get some water. Dinner the night we arrived was average, but we were starving so it did the trick before heading over the Bayside. Uber was about 7 dollars. We had a room with a small balcony and bay view.

Customer service up to that the point was very good! Here is where they exceeded my expectations. In error, I booked 2 rooms. I thought I modified my existing reservation but apparently created a new reservation and didn't realize it. When I checked in, it was mentioned, but I said no, I just have the one reservation. He said no worries, I will take care of that for you. In the morning, there was a charge on my card for the 2nd reservation. This was a prepaid, no cancellation rate. I was extremely upset with myself for making such a stupid error. I almost didn't even mention it to the front desk clerk because it was my error. I explained to Janelle what happened and she told me that she would have the accounting office reverse the charge that she could no longer take care of it since the amount was posted. She explained it would be about 3-4 days before I would see the credit come through. Since I was leaving for the cruise, I would just have to wait and see if it was reversed when I was back in Miami. This particular card was going to be used for some traveling expenses on our return flight back, but with the additional room charge, there wasn't going to be enough credit available.

Upon returning back to Miami I checked my account and saw the credit on my account. I could not have been happier. I was extremely grateful for Janelle helping me with my situation.

I read a number of reviews on various hotels before making my reservation and there were a number of people that commented on their great customer service at the Marriott and completely agree. Even the gentleman that checked us in was so helpful. The staff out front were very helpful with getting Uber's etc. I know that is their job but sometimes they can be a little aggressive wanting that tip. I didn't find that with the staff at the Marriott at all. I ended up tipping them as well just because they were so helpful and friendly.

This may not be a 5 star hotel but their customer service was 5 star. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Cruiser101,

Thank you for choosing Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay and taking time to review your stay. It was a pleasure reading about the excellent service you received from our staff. This is what we strive to do every day, so we thank you for acknowledging our efforts. Thanks again for allowing us to be of service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing so again in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Just returned after a 5 day stay at this Marriott. The hotel is in a good location to Midtown, the beaches and Marlin's Park. The staff is great and we had great experiences at check in with Alexander, when I returned from a run Guy greeted me with a cool bottle of water and Victor Paez from the Valet Service who always knew my name and always engaged in conversation even when my car was not in the picture.

The hotel has a great view of the marina and bay and the breakfast buffet is delicious.

Room Tip: Try to have a room with a balcony and view of the bay.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear travelforfun2009,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post a review. We are delighted to have exceeded your expectations! It was our pleasure accommodating you, and we hope you will make Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay your home away from home whenever your travels bring you to our city. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very nice and staff is awesome! I had a long day traveling in and Waldo and Jennifer made my stay a relaxing and welcoming experience! Be sure to check out the great Mojitos and the bayside view is also a nice perk!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Sholenn L,