“Nice, Convenient Airport Location”

Hilton Miami Airport
Ranked #44 of 127 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The airport shuttle was crowded there and back. Otherwise, this was a good choice when I got stranded overnight at the Miami airport. The hotel was modern, clean, and well-managed. When our shuttle emptied, extra desk clerks appeared to handle the sudden influx of guest. The room was spacious, clean, and very comfortable. It had a beautiful view of the Miami skyline over a lagoon. The entire staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Write a ReviewReviews (3,283)

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We stayed here overnight before leaving for Argentina. The room was quiet. No vanity mirror, no bath tub, stingy on towels and very soft mattress. The lobby was not inviting. This is just a convenience certainly not a luxury. Was charged for wi-fi even though a Hilton Honors guest.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2013

A dream comes true when you stay at this Hilton. I was extremely happy to have reserved this hotel for my family coming from France... They were just in ecstasy! The grounds are spectacular! The food at the Café was incredible for Thanksgiving. During my 3 days stay, I found the staff exceptionally kind. The shuttle driver was of the utmost professionalism. I would not look for another hotel should I go back to Miami. Thanks Hilton. Thanks for the heavenly experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night after our cruise. I called before arriving to ensure they had a room ready, upon arrival they did not. Language barrier I guess. The pool was nice although plan on a wait from the poolside bar. They need more than 1 bartender. The man in the HHonors line was very abrupt while we checked in. If you have a car great but parking is expensive. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport but charge for anywhere else. Since you're in a Lagoon, it's not close enough to walk anywhere to eat, shop etc. There is a restaurant which we ate the breakfast buffet before flying out. It was good and service was excellent. If you are flying in and out with just an overnighter you'll be fine. I wouldn't stay here again, I'll continue searching for availability at Homewood Suites.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Hilton M, Exec Admin Asst at Hilton Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear "loielee ,"

Thank you for sharing your experience. We regret to hear that the service in the HHonors check-in line was not what you expected and the pool bar lines were slow. We want to ensure all aspects of your stay are enjoyable and as comfortable as possible. We've shared your comments with our team so we can continue to keep service at the forefront of our minds as we conduct our daily operations.

Best Regards

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel whilst I was attending an IATA course. Friendly people and the breakfast selections was amazing. I will stay there again...dont rent a car or that will be attached to your bill as well which I find parking convenient but very high priced.
Hotel is not walking distance to restaurants or other convenient hot spots...but in any case it is a good place to stay.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2013

If you are looking for a nice hotel close to the airport, I doubt it will get much nicer than this. the restaurant has great food, little pricey, but not awful. Bar is open until at least 12 and has bar food if you're getting in late. The rooms are great, very nice feel, nice bathrooms and one of the most comfortable beds I have had on the road. Room price could drop a bit, but it's not unreasonable especially for the comfort level. cab ride was $14 from the airport

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is one of the better hotels in the area, and with the proximity to the airport and our regional office, it's my go-to hotel. On my last visit, for some unknown reason, I was upgraded to an expansive, almost cavernous (but elegant) suite. It made for a great stay, as I spent a fair bit of time in the room preparing for my meetings the next day.

I like the renovations they have done to the lobby, and it has a current, modern feel now. I find the menu choices at the restaurant a little limited, but really, you should be going out for some local Cuban cuisine nearby. Breakfast buffet is a little steep, so I go for the quick stop at the lounge bar for a coffee and oatmeal. One day, they had run out, but the server ran over to the restaurant and fetched a normal bowl of oatmeal. A minute later, what I can only assume was a manager, dropped off some tasty additions (brown sugar, raisins, cranberries), indicating that "I thought you might like to add some flavour - I brought you my favourites".

Overall, staff is very accommodating, and it's a pleasure staying here.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business