Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
4,553 results
All reviewsbartender victorgeo zeledongolf course viewmiami airportthe club loungecar rentalhotel barfree shuttlelong flightshuttle servicesouth beachvalet parkingrickenbackerspgcruiseluggagemojito
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Miami Airport on a recent business trip and found it to be a very good hotel, compared with some airport hotels I have used.
The staff were very helpful and check-in was efficient which was welcome after a flight and being at a late hour.
The rooms were very comfortable, spacious and had all necessary facilities, although the A/C fan was rather loud.
A very good stay and I would recommend as an airport hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Surprise. A hotel moments from Miami Airport with the hospitality of a 5 star. I have stayed here often but never wrote about it. The mattresses are like clouds. Loved it.

From the time you arrive, the bellmen engage you. They are polite and most helpful (Jefferson on arrival and Kory on departure). These young men have been trained properly and "smile".
Restaurant: Bostone, the waiter for breakfast, was most concerned about my food allergies and took extra care to make sure that my food were perfect. He was very friendly and hospitable. The same can be said for the hostess, Araceus Anzon.

Every time I stay at this hotel the service gets better, if that is possible. The free shuttle to and from the airport is a major convenience, along with free wifi.

Room Tip: Ask that you are not near the housekeeping closet, the ice machine or the elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Efficient pickup from the airport and friendly check-in. The room was fine and just what was needed after a long flight. Breakfast was expensive, and checkout took forever...but that wouldn't put me off starting again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My wife and I chose this hotel on the basis that we were arriving late PM at Miami Airport from the UK and require a one night restful break --- and that is exactly what we got. The room was nicely furnished and also a quiet location with a beautiful Golf Course View as requested. We had dinner at the main restaurant which we found very good quality and reasonably priced and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The only negative was no safety box in the room which we could not understand ? Overall we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Away from lifts is quiet --- high floor have better view !
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BLUEWONDER1
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My partner and I stayed overnight on our return journey from Florida to the UK. The hotel is pleasant enough but probably much more enjoyable for travellers on business owing to the Sheraton's close proximity to the airport.
Negatives - having to pay $15 to park overnight which is poor. Parking should be free for guests. No hot water in our room, forcing us to move to another room having already unpacked and 'settled in' which was obviously inconvenient. Restaurant food was expensive.
Positives - hotel dealt swiftly with hot water issue and quickly moved us to another room.
Very friendly bar staff esp Victor. Courteous and efficient - made us feel very welcome.
Great location for golf & business travellers
Bed in King size room was very comfortable - great view over the golf course.
Excellent gym facilities with modern fitness machines.

Overall we enjoyed our stay but with e few tweaks (esp. the parking charges) could be even better.

Room Tip: Book a room with golf view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple