“Meeting room assistance was top notch.”

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #27 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We had a corporate presentation with 30+ people. Irak Marrero on staff at the Sheraton went above and beyond to assist us. He helped to reconfigure the tables and chairs, assist with projectors and microphones, power cords, lighting and beverages. The guy works hard and is quite talented.

We would have another meeting at this facility. All this due to Irak's help.

Bob Pederson

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (4,445)

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I recently hosted a two day business meeting for 24 people at the hotel. This is the second year in a row we have held a meeting at this venue. The hotel is well maintained and close to the airport which met two of our needs like so many airport hotels. The meeting room facilities were more than acceptable, but what sets this hotel apart is the Meeting Center staff. This time around we were supported by Sissi Ortiz and Irak Marraro. There were always ready, willing and able to do what ever we needed done to make our meeting and hotel stay be productive and enjoyable. Could not ask for more … a hotel that lives up to its commitments and works hard every minute to earn my business.

Room Tip: Get a room on an upper floor if you can overlooking the golf course next door. Better view than the...
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Very friendly staff all the way around. Being our first trip to Miami we relied on the shuttle driver Geo Zeledon to guide us on local attractions and restrurants. He provided us with spot on recommendations and one of the best customer service experiences my wife and I have expirenced in a long time.

Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

From the shuttle bus driver, to the concierge, to the restaurant staff, we were greeted with smiles. The restaurant manager Jorge checked on us during each course of our meal and hung around to make pleasant conversation. Our server Gloria was very friendly and attentive. It was our first time visiting this establishment and we will most definitely return.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I have participated a couple of times at conferences in this hotel and the experience has been very pleasant. I have not stayed for which I cannot grade anything else but the service at the
restaurant and also at the conference halls, which has been very good. In particular, I would like to mention a very diligent employee at the conference halls by the name of Luis Moreno, always looking to see how to provide excellent service. Congratulations.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

The Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel is just that: an airport hotel. It's nothing grand, but it is convenient and serviceable. The best thing about the hotel was the staff. When I arrived, my bathroom sink wouldn't drain. By the time I returned to my room after dinner, it was fixed. There is one restaurant and a bar with somewhat limited menus, but whatever I had was tasty and again, what made them was the staff: I was able to order off the lunch menu for dinner, and from the bar menu in the dining room. Their relaxed attitude and desire to be helpful were wonderful.

My room on the 8th floor had a nice view and was quiet, despite the proximity to the airport, but friends who had rooms on the front of the building facing the train station and airport, had trouble sleeping because of the noise from trains and people. So my suggestion: make sure you get a room at the rear.

Room Tip: Get a room toward the back of the hotel facing the canal. The front rooms seem to be noisy.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I recently worked with Amanda to plan my organization's annual conference. Amanda was one of the most organized, timely, and reliable planners I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Amanda went above and beyond to make our conference smooth, efficient, and memorable. All of our guests loved the small details she added to our event. The food was great, and everyone had a lot of wonderful things to say about the snack bar! Thank you, Amanda!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Miami hotels
Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon
#41 of 128 in Miami
Cambria hotel & suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport

Been to Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center? Share your experiences!