Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #31 of 121 Hotels in Miami
Bogota, Colombia
“Only Maria Smith”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

she makes you feel like home, she makes her job with passion, she cares about the customer on the restaurant and she adds value to the menu at the main restaurant at the Hotel was the only team member that made my stay at the hotel very nice

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (712)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

Our company has scheduled a conference at this property 6/20/2014 thru 6/23/2014. I am writing this in advance of the event due to THE REMARKABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE provided to me by ANGELA LAZO. Without detailing all of the obstacles of our original reservations, Angela received my "Please help me fix this mess" phone call with a fantastic "I can help you" attitude. She patiently listened to my long rendition of what had transpired and assured me she would correct everything to my satisfaction. She absolutely is an asset to this company, she did what she said she was going to do! She spent about 45 minutes troubleshooting and correcting all aspects of several reservations. Although this event is 2 days from the date of this writing, I am now confident, because of ANGELA LAZO, there are zero issues. If any management representatives happen to read this, 1) ANGELA LAZO should be a countrywide trainer; 2) Create some type of cautionary warning regarding the online-offsite reservation company's who portray themselves, in my case, as actual Sheraton Miami Airport Reservation Representatives. Because of this, I found a plethora of problems and the online company refused to correct anything. So, as my last statement, ANGELA LAZO IS AN ASSET WHO IS ONE OF YOUR GOLDEN EGGS!!!!

Albuquerque
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

After traveling most of the morning to get to Miami, I was a bit tired. The girl who checked me in was super friendly, very helpful and very efficient. If I remember right her name was corrinie, I know her last name was Guerrero. She had ties to Albuquerque, where I currently live. The room I was in, was super cold which I love, the bed was super comfy, and the location to the metrorail to get around Miami could not have been any closer. Another quality Baseball trip even though it was suuuuuuper short!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice place to share a beer with friends. Thanks a lot Victor Ban and Geo, the most great bartender of Miami. Dont forget to visit the bar.

Also the room sevice is good and the restaurant is good but the breakfast is some expensive.

It is a very good option to stay in miami.

Santiago
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed a couple of times at this hotel and it is only useful if you want to add stays to your SPG account. Other than that I recommend other properties in the neighborhood. The facilities are dated and there are constant lines at the front desk. The F&B is overpriced and not of good quality. The staff is aware of this and provide you with delivery menus of other restaurants. They even slide outside pizza menus under the door of your room (I am hoping hotel staff does this instead of allowing outside vendors into the guest floors). Rooms and bathrooms are not as clean as they should be, my room smelled humid/moldy.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for your recent post. We have had several upgrades over the years and most recently, upgrades to guest room and corridor carpets and marble in our bathrooms. We will continue to work on making adjustments according to our ability both operationally and from a future capital project prospective. It is always our preference to attend to concerns while our guests are still with us and hope that you addressed the housekeeping challenges with the front desk so we could have had the opportunity to make it right. We appreciate your input and apologize for any discomfort and inconvenience during your stay.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Really easy to pickup the car and return it in Alamo parking lot. You need only to cross the street, really close! And the shuttle service is really good!
Breakfast was ok but was for free only for 2 (We were four)
Good staff at lobby, really helpfull.
Bed comfortable

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are conveniently located across the street from the Miami Dade all-inclusive ground transportation hub. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We flew in the day before a cruise departure and arrived at the hotel at about 12:30. They allowed us to check in to our room early without a hitch. Our room was comfortable (THE BEST BEDS!!!!) and very clean. The front desk was incredibly service-oriented and informative. A special shout out to Winnie who went far above and beyond the call of duty for us--she was amazing! The breakfast was great and the waitstaff fun and engaging. I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We had a lovely room overlooking the golf course.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and hospitality. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to hear that our teams have succeeded in ensuring that our guests experience that care. I will share your comments with our teams and especially with Winnie. Your recommendation is appreciated and we hope to have another opportunity for a future visit.