Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #31 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We booked this hotel as a layover on our way to Colombia. Excellent service. We arrived without our luggage and staff were only too happy to provide what they could in way of toiletries. The guys out front were great in organising a taxi to nearest shopping centre to buy extra essentials. Also had difficulty in acquiring a taxi back to hotel. We would have preferred a complimentary car service to shops as we had no American money on us and were forced to withdraw some because the taxi's credit card machine was not working. This was the ONLY problem we encountered in what was an excellent overall stay. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

What a pleasure it is to read your recent posting. Our staff's primary focus is to ensure great hospitality. Thank you for recognizing their efforts. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Kind regards,
Jon K. Wubbena, CHA

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed here one night and really liked it. The hotel is clean and comfortable and very close to the airport but we didn't find the plane noise to be a problem. We were on a red-eye from Seattle and arrived at the hotel at 6am, well before check-in but our room was available and we were able to go right up and sleep in comfort. It made such a difference. The airport shuttle runs 24hrs and we had really good timing since we didn't have to wait long.

The room was very nice and very comfortable. We had a room that overlooked the golf course and the pool. We didn't use the pool but it looked very nice with good towels provided. We had lunch in the Rickenbacher it was quite good. We also had the breakfast buffet which we didn't think was quite as good value. The food was fine but nothing to write home about and when breakfast costs more than lunch, I kind of wonder.

There is plenty of space to sit in the lobby which is nice if you don't want to or can't sit in your room and there is a small business center and lots of places to plug in your devices. The complimentary wifi was also appreciated.

The location is very good if you want to go places. It is right across the street from a new public transit system that goes to downtown (I think). There are also shuttle buses that go to near-by malls but they run on a schedule that may not be convenient for everyone.

We really just needed a good hotel to sleep in between lots of flying and this hotel delivered that. The staff was also very friendly and helpful and helped make our quick stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JnTTravelots
Reviewed 21 June 2014

What an amazing property! Hard to believe this is an 'airport' hotel. The location is beautiful. The staff really are the cream of the crop. I only received this quality, non pompous service from the Ritz and Disney properties. No one stands out because they were all fantastic. I wish i remembered their names. Our room, 562, had an incredible corner view. The rooms are very nice. The beds are amazing. The pool area is great. I do wish the menu and food was a little higher with variety. That is absolutely nothing in comparison to the whole experience here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

she makes you feel like home, she makes her job with passion, she cares about the customer on the restaurant and she adds value to the menu at the main restaurant at the Hotel was the only team member that made my stay at the hotel very nice

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Our company has scheduled a conference at this property 6/20/2014 thru 6/23/2014. I am writing this in advance of the event due to THE REMARKABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE provided to me by ANGELA LAZO. Without detailing all of the obstacles of our original reservations, Angela received my "Please help me fix this mess" phone call with a fantastic "I can help you" attitude. She patiently listened to my long rendition of what had transpired and assured me she would correct everything to my satisfaction. She absolutely is an asset to this company, she did what she said she was going to do! She spent about 45 minutes troubleshooting and correcting all aspects of several reservations. Although this event is 2 days from the date of this writing, I am now confident, because of ANGELA LAZO, there are zero issues. If any management representatives happen to read this, 1) ANGELA LAZO should be a countrywide trainer; 2) Create some type of cautionary warning regarding the online-offsite reservation company's who portray themselves, in my case, as actual Sheraton Miami Airport Reservation Representatives. Because of this, I found a plethora of problems and the online company refused to correct anything. So, as my last statement, ANGELA LAZO IS AN ASSET WHO IS ONE OF YOUR GOLDEN EGGS!!!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 June 2014

After traveling most of the morning to get to Miami, I was a bit tired. The girl who checked me in was super friendly, very helpful and very efficient. If I remember right her name was corrinie, I know her last name was Guerrero. She had ties to Albuquerque, where I currently live. The room I was in, was super cold which I love, the bed was super comfy, and the location to the metrorail to get around Miami could not have been any closer. Another quality Baseball trip even though it was suuuuuuper short!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice place to share a beer with friends. Thanks a lot Victor Ban and Geo, the most great bartender of Miami. Dont forget to visit the bar.

Also the room sevice is good and the restaurant is good but the breakfast is some expensive.

It is a very good option to stay in miami.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business