“As good as it gets at an Airport”

Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Ranked #29 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Booked the Hotel because we wanted to start touring Florida only next day. Pool was really small, breakfast was great, roomservice was good. People were helpful and quick. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Car rental was indeed walking distance, and transport to the hotel was really easy (wait by the curb until shuttle with "sheraton' arrives).

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and we look forward to the next opportunity we have to welcome you back.

Jon K. Wubbena, CHA

Write a ReviewReviews (4,401)

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed overnight during a 24-hour layover.

The hotel is conveniently located next to the airport, and the shuttle service to/from the airport is very efficient. After having been on planes and in airports for 36 hours straight, I was glad the check-in process was quick and the room was nice and quiet so that I could get as much rest as possible before my last leg of the intercontinental journey from Asia to South America.

As a SPG Gold member, I was able to enjoy a late check-out, and this helped greatly as my flight the next day was not due to depart until the evening. Over the course of the 24 hours in the hotel, I slept mostly, but also had a few meals. Both the room service as well as the restaurant were efficient in providing food in a timely manner, and the menu selection is enough to not have to venture outside for a quick meal.

For those looking to have a place to park themselves overnight, this is a great option.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel & Executive Meeting Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Reviewed 20 July 2014

According to Sheraton standards, room furniture and amenities really poor.
It had been a tunderstorm before arriving. All carpet close to the window totally wet.
Poor beverage offer at the only lobby bar.
Reception more looking like a suburb motel reception.
Just one note: staff nice and welcoming

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent stay. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this from which we learn to improve. Please know that we do take your comments to heart and we are addressing the deficiencies you mentioned. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will give us another opportunity on a future trip to Miami.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I recently visited the above Sheraton Hotel at the Miami International Airport.
I'm glad I had a chance to try their recently open bar at the main Lobby.
Do not miss the chance to have Bartender Victor prepare his tradicional
"Mojito drink" is the best Mojito in town !!
Go for it !!!
Good going Victor !! keep it up

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for recognizing the service and attention you experienced with Victor. Victor always tries to ensure our guests feel right at home and his hospitality is effortless. I will pass along your comments to him. Your recommendation is appreciated and we will look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stay often at the Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel. The whole crew from valet to bar to restaurant and starwood reception agents are the best. I have never experienced the quality of service provided me by Agar Genus at the front desk. She goes out of her way to offer me wonderful amenities and make my stay wonderful. I give her big big kudos.
Yuri, Victor, and Jay at the bar and of course Elvis make my evenings interesting and delightful. Love the buffet breakfast at the Rickenbacher. The valet staff and shuttle guys treat me like royalty. I couldn't say more for all there. Thank you all.

Room Tip: join Starwood and enjoy all the benefits
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a 36 hour layover between flights. After being up all night flying we arrived at this hotel around 8 a.m. without a reservation. The desk clerk was super helpful. She didn't have any clean rooms but asked us to wait in the lobby and she would find up as soon as housekeeping finished cleaning. We ate a nice buffet breakfast and then fell asleep in chairs in the lobby. By 10:30 the clerk had us in a room. Wonderful beds, good room service, pretty views out the windows, great computers in the lobby... By the time that we took the shuttle back to the airport we were feeling human again.

Room Tip: Close to the airport. Nice golf course views. Everything you want from a big chain hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

You have to go through Cheap Airport parking but so worth it. We were going to be gone 19 days and I had my doubts about prepaying a 3rd party but went ahead and so glad I did. I called the Sheraton and spoke to someone at the valet and they filled me in. I picked covered parking in their garage and when we rolled up we were treated like kings. Bottle of water, relax in the lobby with a drink until the bus arrives in about 10 minutes. Upon return we caught the bus, gave them the ticket and in about 10 minutes we arrived at the Sheraton and our car was waiting outside. It had been kept in garage (one review says they weren't) no damage and the valet service it top notch!!!

If you are traveling out of Miami International use this service and you won't regret it. great value and piece of mind while traveling!

Room Tip: Use Cheapairportparking.com to book long term parking here
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with the parking service and valet team, and we appreciate your recommendation. On your next trip, we invite you to experience our restaurant and accommodations.