We chose this hotel because it is very close to Miami Intl and also offers free shuttle service. We flew into Miami and spent one night at this hotel before our flight to Antigua the next day. We contacted the hotel prior to retrieving our bags to ask the shuttle to pick us up. Once we had our bags we did have to wait for the shuttle but he got there and off we went to the hotel. The hotel is literally about 2 miles from the airport. Once we got to the hotel, it was very impressive and so were the staff. Everyone was very friendly and wanted to ensure we had an enjoyable stay. We had a room on a upper level floor that looked toward downtown Miami. The room was very nice and the bed was really comfortable. There isn't much right around the hotel (restaurants etc) but a taxi is easy enough to get. We liked that it had a bar and restaurant as well as a Starbucks right at the hotel.
On our return from Antigua we stayed another night at this hotel. Since we came back in the International terminal and the shuttle picks up at the domestic terminal, we decided to get a cab instead of trying to figure out how to find the shuttle etc. Our flight back to Phoenix wasn't until 5:00 p.m. the next day so we decided we wanted to get some beers instead of paying hotel bar prices. We asked the concierge and instead of getting us a taxi, he took us to the grocery store. It was short walk back to the hotel, but we didn't mind. On our return trip, we had a similar room and again the bed is very comfortable. Again the staff was very friendly and helpful as we were trying to plan what to do before our flight home. The hotel was too far to take a cab to South Beach as it would have been around $40 + tip one way and we didn't have that much time. We decided to go to the outlet mall and shop! So much fun! We took a cab there and back and I think it was $40 total. The hotel stored our bags and since we knew the shuttle ran every 1/2 hour to the airport we could plan accordingly to get back in time to get our bags and get on the shuttle. Once we got back to the hotel, we grabbed our bags, they gave us a bottle of water and off to the airport we went. If we have to fly thru Miami again and need to spend the night, we will definitely stay at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only minutes from Miami International Airport, stands, the cosmopolitan and stylish Pullman Miami Airport. From the beaches to the Everglades, Pullman Miami Airport is centrally located to everything that Miami has to offer. Easy access to Downtown Miami, Coral Gables, and Doral make our Blue Lagoon location the perfect choice. The business epicenter and the vibrant city sights are all at your fingertips. Art, Design and Connectivity are at the heart of the vibrant Pullman Miami Airport. Guests will experience the essence of contemporary style and design. Pullman Miami Airport conforms to the modern lifestyle and caters to the spirit of today's cosmopolitan business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Miami Hotel Miami
- Miami Sofitel
- Accor Miami
- Sofitel Miami Airport
- PULLMAN Miami Airport Hotel Florida