“ants”

PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel
Ranked #43 of 125 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 16 May 2014

rooms very nice with wonderful bedding. Food in the resturant was very good. Only problem was that I in the morning I discovered ants in the bathroom. They were calling in the wash basin and along the floor between the bathroom door and entry way. Reported the problem with the front desk staff, showed them many that I had killed with a tissue. Asked them to come up to see for them selves, they never arrived. They did cut my food service bill in half as compensation, but since the room was prepaid they could not offer a discount on the room. Overall is is a nice hotel and would stay there again, hope they get pest control worked out.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Fadhel_Tahar, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments; I can assure you that I take them very seriously. We have immediately taken the necessary measures with our service provider in order to review and reinforce our preventative treatments as we have no tolerance for such nuisances.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sofitel.com

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We checked in after a journey up from Key West. A longish journey with a 16 month old boy-Keen to get into our room and get sorted! Check in was a breeze-the agent was very informative and told us everything we needed to know in a couple of minutes. I left my keys with the Concierge (Jerry) and he sorted our luggage and parking out. The room was very clean, set up well for business use (I needed to do an hour's worth of work on my laptop), and the view on the 15th floor was stunning. We ordered some drinks to our room which again was hassle free, and the bed after coming back from Miami beach was very comfortable. In the morning we came out of the lift to find Jerry great us with a memory of who we were and what number are cars keys were on-Good memory! He bought our car around and loaded our luggage into the boot. Seemless, easy, very professional and couldn't have asked for more. Spot on.

Room Tip: 15th floor has a great view!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Fadhel_Tahar, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Sofitel Miami. We are working very hard to ensure that our guests are completely satisfied. I am delighted to know that you left our hotel with pleasant memories.

It is with great pleasure that I will personally recognize Jerry for his dedication to customer service and passion for excellence. Our entire team is looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel twice, once on our way to the Bahamas and the other on our return. Both nights were exceptional in ground transportation and check in. The food in the bar was fresh and good. Well be back.

Room Tip: we had different rooms on each stay, they were both great.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your stay with us at Sofitel Miami. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We truly appreciate your patronage and are looking forward to your next stay with us!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My experience with the hotel has been always the best. I have been lucky, because I always found the hotel price around 100 bucks. I found that what I received from the hotel is at least the double of the amount I paid. Rooms are not as ample as a top five-star-superior hotel, but ample enough. Very clean, with a magnificent view if you request "lake view" for your room. The hotel´s restaurant and the bar are very good and the staff is extremely kind. The location is great. Close to the airport and to Dolphin Mall.
Great place to stay...

Room Tip: Lake view and higher floors are the key element for a room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 1971GGT
Fadhel_Tahar, General Manager at PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you very much for being such a loyal guest to the Sofitel Miami. French elegance and gastronomy is what Sofitel strives to be known for. It is with great pleasure that I will share your compliments with our Chef regarding the quality of our food and staff.

The sunset over the lagoon is very beautiful; we hope you had the time to capture and enjoy the moment. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2014

My aunt, who came from France , did stay one night before a cruise and I did use a " Day Use"
after the cruise. we are ,both ,satisfied with the hotel for the price - quality.
Sofitel is in a safe neighborhood.
The staff ( from porter, front desk, housekeeping....) is very pleasant, courteous ,helpful.
Rooms are clean and confortable.
I will come back to Sofitel for my next trip to Miami.

Room Tip: The beds are confortable. I love the long chair.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Sofitel Miami. Our central location allows fast and easy access to the airport or the port of Miami which is greatly appreciated by cruise passengers.

We truly value your loyalty to Sofitel and look forward to welcoming you back for your next cruise.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

The location of the hotel is ok,very near to the airport and you find restaurants and markets near. When I stayed there the pool was not working and the service is por,the breakfast is very poor,nearly there i snothing to eat.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at Sofitel Miami. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the lack of service you experienced. It does not reflect the passion for excellence which we strive to be known for, and I can assure you that we have immediately taken the appropriate measures to address the situation with our Executive Chef and Director of Engineering.

Our relationship with our guests is very important to us. It is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.