“Not bad for quick stay for airport”

La Quinta Inn Miami Airport North
Ranked #71 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Decent hotel, nothing fancy. It's fine for 1 night before/after going/leaving airport. Rooms are fine, clean, nice and comfortable beds and pillows, clean bathrooms. Coffee maker didn't work and Spanish channel not working on TV (really? in Miami?). Not a place to stay more than one night though, due to road noise in morning. Lobby and exterior needs repainting and recarpeting. Overall, this is decent place to stay for a night and a value for the money, but definitely not for vacations.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Write a ReviewReviews (1,099)

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Room was big and beds were ok not great like other la quintas I've been at,also there's no waffle makers or waffles as stated when I called 1-800 and no mini fridge!!! Don't know why this location is so cheap but it was ok for the time I needed the room and the sheets were clean .also had my Shi-tzu with us so I think we got the bad room due to dog with us,but my dog is pretty well traine,either way got the 3rd floor I think for that and bathroom was kinda tore up but clean.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I will make it short. If you want to sleep with mosquitos and roaches. Then its the right hotel for you. I was put up in three different rooms since they couldn't find a bug free room. I was with my family and I will not stay there again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Nice staff, good service, lobby of Hotel doesnt have good looks but the rooms are ok and clean. I would recommend this place for its closeness to the airport if you rent a car it s more convenient and easy

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Hector O
A La Quinta traveler
Valencia, Venezuela
Reviewed 23 July 2014

1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My family and I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now, each time we find improvements and its close to everything so it's convienient. The staff was really nice and the hotel was calm and restfull. The rooms are not that big but since we only ussually went to sleep it was fine. All in all it is a great value for your money and my family will probably stay there again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Traveling from Texas to the Caribbean usually means a 1 night layover at Miami. It was my honeymoon and we had reserved a 5 star resort in punta Cana but for just 1 night we felt an economy hotel would be ok. This was not a great idea... It took over an hour for us to get picked up at the airport. it was a long walk from the lobby to our room which felt stingy and very outdated. In the morning there was nowhere to sit for the complimentary breakfast. The food was terrible and the whole area was dirty. There was a long line for shuttles to the airport which only took off every half hour. Overall it wasn't a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth R
Travellers also viewed these Miami hotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport West
Quality Inn Miami Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon
Residence Inn by Marriott Miami West/FL Turnpike
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Best Western Premier Miami International Airport Hotel & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Miami Airport North

Address: 7401 NW 36th St, Miami, FL 33166-6706
Region: United States > Florida > Miami
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #71 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Price Range: £78 - £154 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Miami Airport North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Miami Airport North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Miami Airport North Hotel Miami