Miami International Airport Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$411
US$182
US$159
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$270
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Miami Airport Marriott(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$226
US$218
  • Breakfast included
US$157
US$146
Travelocity
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$236
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$203
Cancelon
2,795 results
All reviewslong layoverbaggage claimconvenient hotelmia airportcheckin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great location. Thought we would just have a good nights sleep after a long trip. This hotel is the worst . The room was dirty dusty and closed up like a bomb shelter. The elevators that worked were accessable to anyone in the concourse, a disaster waiting to happen. The case holding the menu was broken plexiglass! The retaurant was dirty , lots of burned out light bulbs. The free breakfast wasn’t worth it The eggs were from a mix the so called home fries were some strange mix of cardboard like squares and I couldn’t eat the strange looking bacon! I also burned my hand when I poured the hotwater for tea There was no top When trying to check out an eployee interupted us to talk to the person checking us out I held up my hand in front of him and told him not to interupt us. Close this place down or call both Retaurant impossible and Motel Impossible!!! OH yes the Bellman never asked to take out bags He was an older guy like me and disheveled. DO NOT GO!

Room Tip: DO NOT go Do not bother witha room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank VBaron
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We booked a day room at this hotel before our return flight from Miami. Our thoughts were - it's only for a few hours to enable us to get freshened up before our long journey home. What a mistake.
Yes, the location is fantastic and the staff tried hard to resolve the problems but even for five hours at 95 USD plus tax - it just wasn't worth it.
The first room we were shown to - door was jammed and we couldn't get in.
The second room was like a rather large cupboard - no window.
The third room we settled for because time was marching on, however it was dingy, grubby and had a very strange smell and we were informed by the check-in manageress that it was one of the better rooms.
There is a lot of construction work going on at the hotel and so there is dust everywhere and the public areas look really shabby. When we reported the problems to the check in staff they were extremely apologetic and refunded our money immediately which was great, but had we known we definitely wouldn't have gone there refund or not - maybe things will be different once the construction work is completed. In the meantime we would recommend you find out if the work has been completed before you book, alternatively book with caution as it may not be worth the price even for a few hours stop over.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Paul999Scotland
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Excellent hotel for a layover. The rooms are adequate and clean and remarkably insulated from outside noise. I did not hear a single flight taking off or landing, however, I could hear people walking in the hallway and opening their doors. The beds were very comfortable.
The location - right inside the airport, Concourse E, eliminates the need and stress of shuttle service to and from a hotel. The cost of the room was comparable to what I have paid in the past for the neighboring Embassy Suites and Hampton Inn. (and as I mentioned before, the airport hotel was much quieter than those other 2 hotels.)
It could use a substantial remodeling. Furniture is old and drab. As another reviewer noted, restaurants and bars shut down early. I was shocked considering that this is an international airport with flights arriving and departing through out the night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank mgm819
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The only good thing about this hotel is that it is situated within the airport concourse. No need for cabs or other transport after a long haul flight.
It is desperately in need of substantial refurbishment. Everything about it is mediocre including rooms, food & staff. Would rather take my chances with any other airport hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Doug E
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Its a great hotel to stay overnight in Miami between flights. You don't have to leave the airport! The restaurant is very good, and the rooms are clean, comfy and quiet. The room rates seem comparable, if not cheaper to other airport hotels nearby. I recommend if for one or 2 nights max.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be similar.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
MiaHotel, General Manager at Miami International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Martin R,
Thank you for taking the time and write us regarding your stay. I truly appreciate your business.
I am extremely happy to learn that you found our hotel to be comfortable and convenient.

Your positive feedback gives us joy knowing that we provided you with great customer service.

Once again thank you and I hope to see again on your next stop to the Miami International Airport.

Harve Rosenthal