“worse place ever!!!!!!”

Fleas
Rats

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends
5 Thank yo0000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
usa
Reviewed 9 August 2008

I had not seen some of the reviews until a friend had asked me how my stay was. I went online to pull up the motels site to forward it to my friend. I was surprised by what I had read. I found the motel to be very acceptable for the price, it wasn't anything fancy, but i got a clean, quiet, and inexpensive room two miles from the center of downtown Miami. I only was there one night, but i had no problems with the room or staff, and i thought the price was right.

Ken

• Liked — location location location
  • Disliked — parking was a little tight, but great because it was free
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
5 Thank SatisfiedUSA
Green Bay, Titletown, WI
Reviewed 17 June 2008

We had booked a reservation at another hotel for February and a week before we would arrive, they overbooked and switched us to this hotel. After reading all the reviews, I decided I could not stay here, so I immediately cancelled the reservation, and they told me there would not be any charges. It is now June, and we are still disputing the charge on our credit card. Whenever I call the hotel, I get a manager named Mark, and he tells me to call back when I get a better attitude and keeps hanging up on me. This place is a scam!! And they don't even put their phone number on the charge so it's very hard to get ahold of them. We did pass the hotel on our cab ride back to the airport, and we were SO happy we had not stayed there!

• Liked — Not staying there
  • Disliked — Horrible customer service
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled on business
7 Thank LisaHansonGB

Travellers are raving about these Miami hotels

Germany
Reviewed 12 June 2008

I don`t know where they took the pictures from but they must be old. Old like the rooms, smelly, dirty.The bathroom was pure hell. We were afraid of touching something. Even homeless sleep much better! We travel a lot thru the whole world and that was the worst dump we have ever seen! We had a wonderful trip up to this point but this experience was very distressful. I would not even let my dog sleep here. We decided to stay here because of the affordable prices and because of some good critics at tripadvisor. But who wrote them??? I guess the manager himself. As wee arrived we were shocked. First they lost our booking confirmation. Although we had printed it out they did not wanted to give us the confirmed price, so we should pay about 100USD more for the week. As we got the keys for the room and came back after 30 Minutes with the money to pay our room was allready taken by someone else! There was no room left and it was the middle of the night. So they gave us the last room they had, the worst we have ever had to stay in. No windows, smell like hell, no words to describe this garbage dump. We have`nt slept a minute. After hours of discussion on the next day, lost money for the first night, we left this dump and went straight to South Miami Beach where we checked in in a really good 3star hotel for 109USD per night. So again, please do not do this to you an do not trust any good critics reagrding this hotel. They are not real!

• Liked — Nothing !!!
  • Disliked — Everything !!!
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
9 Thank DaveGermany
jacksonville
Reviewed 6 May 2008

Thank god we went out alot , the location is great close to the beach , but the room made me wanna cry , looks nothing like the pictures, i think theres prostitution going on in there! the bathrooms were disgusting!!!!! i want my money back

• Liked — when we were not in the room
  • Disliked — when we had to go back to the room
  • Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank queensheba83
Quincy IL
Reviewed 1 March 2008

This place is not fit for human use. Very very dirty and should be closed down. The pictures must be old because the place looks nothing like them now. The bathroom was gross and full of mold and mildew. The beds were terrible, and the floor was so bad we were afraid to take our shoes off. They over booked so they were giving reserved rooms away. I can't believe they would be over booked they should be paying people to stay there. I've seen cleaner hog lots. I wouldn't pay to let my dog stay there. In fact I would not leave my dog there. And she's an outdoor dog. Never again, BAD BAD BAD!!!

• Liked — Ther was nothing to like
  • Disliked — It was truly a dump
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with friends
4 Thank CUThen
vancouver
Reviewed 28 December 2007

Based on the reviews on this site I booked 2 rooms for 2 nights. This is the worst place ever! The room is dirty, no toilet paper or garbage can. Water runs straight to the floor from the the sink in the room. Lights don't work. It is not close to South Beach by any stretch! It's a $16 taxi ride each way! I paid $80 per night instead of the $50 the people in front of me paid by just walking in off the street and not booking ahead. I had a terrible time getting out of my 2nd night's booking even though I gave them over 24hrs notice. The guy at the front desk insisted he could only take my money, not give it back - only the owner could do this which we could never get a hold of the owner even by cell phone. We had a wonderful trip up to this point but this experience was very distressful. I don't know what these other people are talking about - there was nothing positive about this place.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — being very difficult to get out of 2nd night's booking
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled with family