“Greatest "bang for the buck" near MIA airpot ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall
Ranked #27 of 121 Hotels in Miami
GreenLeadersSilver level
Sarasota, Florida
“Greatest "bang for the buck" near MIA airpot ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is hard to spot from the highway. Once you get there - great modem lobby - the rooms are equally nice - great rates for the area - there is a small issue with avail parking no assigned spot . I did not try the breakfast. The staff was friendly

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank EatTravelJog
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear EatTravelJog,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to post a review.
We look forward to your next visit!
Tulio

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Woodbridge, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was fortunate to have booked our hotel stay in April. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever. The staff was so wonderful and every time I passed the front desk, they would all say hello. Everyone was pleasant. In fact, prior to booking, I had spoken to the Director of Sales and I had asked a question no one had ever posed before, just a simple one about the nearby malls etc. Jokingly, I said since I was the first guest to ask about their new program, I should be surprised when I arrived with a big thank you.
Do you know, what the staff did? When we checked in, out game the wonderful and extremely nice Director of Sales, Ms. Belkis Fernandez and the Manager, Tulio Espinal and the front desk staff with balloons for me. Wow, who does that? Not in any other hotel I ever stayed in and I have stayed many hotels all over the world. In my room, I found a fruit basket and beverages. The breakfast every morning was quite good. The room was clean and updated. I used the gym and the pool everyday too. It is easy to find, close to the outlet malls and right around the corner is a grocery store and a nice set of stores. There is plenty of free parking as well. All in all, I will stay there again without hesitation. The rates were great. Their program with the outlet mall including a dinner at a nice restaurant was perfect after a long day of shopping. The bouquet of balloons were such a treat, they followed me all over the hotel. I have photos below. Can't wait to go back. A big shout out to the staff, the manager and especially the efficient Ms. Belkis Fernandez!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are quite nice.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Anna D
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Anna D,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for staying with us, we are so glad you had fun, we certainly did, it was a pleasure seeing you and your friend every day with those wonderful smiles, hosting you was truly a pleasure. We look forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

On our way to the keys my husband fell ill and we had to stop, fortunately we were close to this hotel and a hospital, I had never stayed at a Comfort Inn Hotel before and I must say I was very pleasantly surprised by the staff and the overall condition of the hotel, I was told it was recently renovated, everything in the room seemed new, very comfortable beds (Better than our previous luxury hotel), not exactly in a tourist area but not too far from downtown.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Eva A
Dear Eva A,
Thank you very much for the review, we are happy to now your husband is doing well, our very best wishes to you both.
Ocala, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Hotel was nice and clean, and staff was pleasant. Parking was included, which was a huge plus. The hotel wasn't as close to the Port of Miami as I had expected but the traffic was not terribly heavy. The only thing that was disappointing was the breakfast - very little offered and not very tasty.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Gail G,
Thank you very much for staying with us, we appreciate your visit and comments.
We hope you will stay with us again, soon.
Johnson City, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

This hotel isn't hard to find, as it hangs a huge Trip Advisor banner on the side of the building -impossible to miss if you're traveling on Florida's Turnpike. The room was clean and quiet, the front desk staff was courteous and helpful. Bedding and bed comfort were A+. Pool area was small but nice.

Hotel has a snack machine and frozen pizza to purchase if you crave late-night snacks, as not many places stay open nearby. They offer the usual breakfast buffet of self-serve items. We just wanted a good night's sleep and this hotel delivered!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear RustyJohnsonCity_TN,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for the review, we hope you stay with us again, soon.
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I am a frequent traveler and have been very pleased by the service at this hotel. The hotel was recently renovated and looks great. I have been very happy with all of my stays at this hotel. The service at this hotel is EXCELLENT from the front desk staff to housekeeping to all management staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for good service and clean rooms.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Armando R,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for being such a loyal guest, it is our pleasure to host you, we are glad you like the newly renovated rooms, we do too!
Looking forward to your next visit, we hope it is soon.
Newton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

I would just like to let you know how kind the General Manager, Tullo Espinal was to my husband and I when we were in Miami a week ago. We needed a room for three nights, but they were not sure we would be able to get them due to both a baseball team and an umpires convention due that week. We didn't know until the last minute that we had the room for all three nights. The hotel has the best staff of any hotel we have been to in a long time and we certainly appreciated all the kindnesses given to us while we were there. I would recommend this place anytime and if we should come this way again, I would be sure to stay here again. Thanks to Tulio, we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank noaj1949
TulioFL086, General Manager at Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear Noaj1949,
Thank you very much for the kind words, it was really our pleasure to have you stay with us, I truly enjoyed our conversations, guests like you are the reason why I am so enthusiastic about being in the Lobby, you are both wonderful and I wished you could have stayed with us longer. Best regards from all us.
Tulio
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Miami (Kendall)
Cambria hotel & suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West
Hilton Garden Inn Miami Dolphin Mall

Been to Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall? Share your experiences!