i stayed here for a week. the hotel is located just 3-4 minutes away from coco walk. A great location. my room was very comfortable and spacious. i loved the balcony even though it faced the parking. friendly staff , nice swimming pool .
The concierge was very resourceful and fast !!!!
the bathroom could use some work though ( taps could be upgraded to work better ).
nonetheless, i will surely return back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few destinations can boast such a distinctive and colorful character as Coconut Grove. In the heart of this tropical paradise sits The Mutiny Hotel, a luxurious all-suite property neighboring the pristine waters of Biscayne Bay. A bright swatch of coral set against the intensely blue South Florida sky, the Mutiny's 12-story tower epitomizes the South Florida style; vibrant colors compliment chic accommodations elegantly decorated in a modern-lavish motif. Long a playground for the elite, The Grove - as it is known by locals - is also a second home to many celebrities, artists, and jetsetters. Its entertainment and shopping district reflects the quirky-yet-sophisticated nature of its residents, and visitors can find everything from haute couture to haughty kitsch in the many shops at CocoWalk, steps from The Mutiny's front door. After all, where else can you see stars in broad daylight, dance through an island festival, and enjoy dinner at a funky cafe? Only at The Mutiny. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mutiny Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mutiny Hotel Coconut Grove
- The Mutiny Hotel Miami, Florida