The Mutiny Hotel
US$159
US$364
US$349
  • Pool
Miami Airport Marriott(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Restaurant
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$157
US$123
US$632
FourSeasons.com
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$134
Travelocity
US$232
US$203
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsin coconut grovefull kitchenwasher dryersuite hotelliving roomwithin walking distancehome away from homepool arearestaurants and shopsuniversity of miamian extended staybiscayne baykey biscaynevalet parkinghigher floormiami areacoral gables
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for a couple of years now and I can seriously say that is the best. First of all, the design of the rooms are great. Since they are like apartments, it makes a fabulous sensation for the customers staying there whether it's for a short or long period of time. Second, the location of the hotel. It's absolutely beautiful since every morning you can wake up seeing the sea and part of the marina. For the women, since we all love shopping, we have a couple of stores on CocoWalk we can go there walking easily through the back of the building and it's great. I really enjoy this hotel and I love staying in it and strongly recommend it. It may be a bit high in price but it's definitely worth it.

• Stayed: April 2014
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Carla E,

Thank you for choosing to stay recently at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience.

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel location and amenities. It is a pleasure to hear that the suites are large and very confortable for your stay.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance and I look forward to your return to the Mutiny Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our room was very nice. The Mutiny is in a good location with shops, retaurants and bars within walking distance. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Jorge went out of his way to help us with transportation to and from the airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear StevenC,

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel amenities. It is a pleasure to hear that Jorge exceeded your expectations by providing a helpful and friendly hotel experience. I will personally share your comments with the team and celebrate another satisfied guest.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Overall, our stay at the Mutiny was comfortable, but there were a few minor lapses in service and property maintenance that surprised me in a hotel in this location and for the price we paid for our room. These were:

-- One of the televisions was busted when we checked in. The front desk sent someone up to fix it right away, but it broke again the next day and we didn't bother getting it fixed again.
-- The bathroom had a large stain on the floor, and there were no washcloths and too few towels for the four of us when we checked in.
-- One of the table lamps in the living room area was broken and couldn't be used.
-- We were in Miami for a wedding, and when I used the iron provided in the room to press my shirt, it left a large brown stain on the white fabric. When we told the front desk, hoping they might be offer some recompense, they told us where to go shopping, but that was it. (Fortunately, most of the stain washed out and we had time to dry the shirt before the ceremony).
-- A few extra pillows would have made the king bed and the fold out bed more comfortable.

Not a terrible place, though, all in all, and we had a great time in Miami.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank nathdunf

Dear nathdunf,

I am saddened to hear of the uncommon number of shortcomings that you experienced during your stay. I have personally addressed each one of the issues listed in your review above with the applicable manager so that during your next stay you will not have the same experience.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I'm very pleased withy my stay. Had to make a last minute flight change , they let me stay past my checkout time w/o charging me. Staff is very friendly, rooms are very clean and affordable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Jamielb70,

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel amenities. It is a pleasure to hear that the staff exceeded your expectations by providing a helpful and friendly hotel experience. I will personally share your comments with the team and celebrate another satisfied guest.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We love the Mutiny and regularly stay there as medical travel brings us to Miami often. Everyone is so kind and the rooms are always clean. For the price of a single room somewhere else you get a small condo with a full kitchen here, steps away from shopping and dining and the waterfront. The only issue was renovation this time. While I appreciate the effort to improve the rooms, jackhammering at 9 AM in the room next door is not a good way to recover from surgery. The management did their best to keep the noise to a minimum.

The wifi is slow and unreliable at best. It was down most of the time we were there. And there is no 3G on the south side, so communication with the outside world was dicey. If you think you're going to bring your laptop and get some work done, consider an alternate plan.

We will stay here again.

Room Tip: North side gets morning sun, south side afternoon. Higher and toward the front is the best view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear DrWendy,

We appreciate your kind words and are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience and were able to enjoy our hotel location and amenities. It is a pleasure to hear that our staff exceeded your expectations by providing a helpful and friendly hotel experience. I will personally share your comments with the team and celebrate another satisfied guest.

Also, our WIFI and Cable service is in the process of a complete overhaul. We appreciate your patience and we look forward to provideing a stellar experience when you return.

Cliff Baldwin