“Same thing as usual!!!!”
Review of The Mutiny Hotel

The Mutiny Hotel
Ranked #21 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Never fails to impress or
Come through in pinch....bravo bravo bravo!!!!! Mr. Baldwin, always at the ready!!! Consistent service and quality throughout! Valet and housekeeping is prompt and efficient. Pool area is clean with lots of available space for lounging. Overall, an excellent stay!!!!! Made my contract negotiations a breeze.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Ed07093
Greg A, General Manager at The Mutiny Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Ed07093,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Mutiny Hotel and taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experience.

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had an exceptional stay at our beautiful property. I also congratulated Mr. Baldwin for his great service.

Additionally, I will personally share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance regarding your most recent stay or for a future reservation. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back to The Mutiny Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I can't say enough about The Mutiny Hotel. Great Location. Great Staff. Great accommodations. I have stayed there four times and it just keeps getting better. The in house restaurant is actually quite good and the poolside environment complete with hot tub is quaint. It's located right on the bay with spectacular views and literally around the corner from Coco Walk and everything Coconut Grove has to offer. The general manager and staff are very attentive in everyday. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Every room I've had has been exquisite. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank L

Dear Frank L,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had another wonderful stay at The Mutiny Hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back to the property on your next visit to Coconut Grove.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I have been staying at the Mutiny hotel for a couple weeks now and my experience has been nothing short of great. The best part of the mutiny is it's staff. Both efficient and kind, such as my housekeeper Mayra Gill who is always smiling when cleaning the room as well as the head of security Mr. McPhee who everytime we see him greets us with a kind welcome. I would definetly recomend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JohnY8634KZ

Dear JohnY8634KZ,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that your experience was memorable. I have personally congratulated Mayra and Mr. McPhee for their generous hospitality.

Additionally, I will share your comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I booked the room for my wife and I for a weekend getaway without knowing much about the area based on the price and the pictures on the website. The pictures don't do it justice! The staff from check in to check out were incredible! The front desk was SO helpful with what restaurants and sights were best and places we could hear live music as well as just relax. The views from the room were unbelievable. We had a view over the bay which was just breathtaking. I couldn't ask for more. My wife and I are already talking about making this place a regular visit when we need to get away!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tim D

Dear Tim D,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My boyfriend and I just recently stayed for three nights at The Mutiny Hotel and found it to be very quaint. We enjoyed a bay view room on the 7th floor and on Saturday night we could even here live Jazz from a restaurant from our balcony. The valet and bellhops are very friendly. We even got a lower room rate and complimentary wifi just upon request! My boyfriend having left the hotel reservations up to me was very pleased when we checked in. Overall, wonderful staff, wonderful location, wonderful view. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kelsey S

Dear Kelsey S,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you and your boyfriend had such a wonderful time at The Mutiny Hotel. I am also delighted to hear that my staff were able to accommodate your room requests.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was treated to a 4 night stay in this lovely hotel in a picturesque part of Coconut Grove, Miami. I am from the UK and at the tender age of 63 it was my first trip to the USA. I wish I'd have had the opportunity to visit many many years ago. I absolutely loved the hotel, the staff, Miami and met some lovely USA citizens. My friend and I had a 2 bedroom luxury suite which was furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard and the standard of cleaning was excellent throughout the hotel too.As a less mobile person I found the hotel very disability friendly and the staff so courteous and helpful. I would have to say it was probably the best stay I've ever had at a hotel anywhere and maybe one day if I strike it rich and win the lottery I will return.
Thankyou to the lovely people at The Mutiny, the people of Coconut Grove and Miami for making it a most memorable first visit to the USA

Room Tip: High up floors with a marina view...great to watch the world go by!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jackie B

Dear booski58,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay at our property here in Coconut Grove. I am especially pleased to hear that this experience marked the best stay you have ever had at a hotel.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed quite a time ago at the Mutiny Hotel for a few days and it was a good stay, the suite is all right ! The restaurant is good too, not very exceptionally outstanding. The receptionists can be better in their service and kindness to the guests !

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Peter Felix L,

I appreciate your kind words and am delighted to hear that you had a delightful stay. Regarding the receptionist, I've personally addressed the issue by speaking with my front desk staff about your concerns.

Additionally, I will share your positive comments with my team so that we may celebrate another satisfied guest.