“I Sat In At The Latin.....”
Review of Latin Cafe 2000

Latin Cafe 2000
Ranked #492 of 4,369 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I was down in Miami for the day with my girlfriend. Although she is originally from Germany; she wanted a Cuban sandwich. Go figure. LOL Anyhow, I have a good friend on the Miami-Dade Police Department, and we called him. He suggested that we meet him at this place. He said he eats here often. No regrets on my part, because it was great! The food was good and the place is clean with plenty of parking. There is a nice outside bar with tables too for outside dining. I will definitley go here again next time I am in Miami. You review readers should also go. Two thumbs up!!

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Great food and nice place! Loved it! Sure wish one was in New Jersey. Want to go back there right now and eat all over again. It calmed the Beast down'

1  Thank shocka13
Reviewed 22 January 2013

We had a quick dinner of sandwiches and cuban coffee. Both the Cuban and the Media Noche ("midnight") sandwiches were outstanding!

1  Thank tpagirl66
Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

In Miami for a few days and just happened to notice this place and pulled in. Great breakfast with cafe con leche (strong coffee with hot milk!). Would go again if in town.

1  Thank GLewis53
Reviewed 20 December 2012

So the arroz moro was amazing, pork and everything, but the roasted pork was overcooked. The prices wasn't horrible I just wish the food were better. I would find a better place and worth travelling for.