“Yummy”
Review of Super Subs Etc.

Super Subs Etc.
Ranked #1,003 of 4,898 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: South Miami
Neighbourhood: South Miami
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Great service with yummy subs! My boys and hubby love this place. The only thing missing for my taste is the option of having the bread toasted.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Not a touch of elegance compared to the Original and Genuine Super Subs in North Miami, just an bad knock off.

Not fresh, and cold cuts are precut/ standard nothing special.

Bread/ sub roll isnt fresh.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing subs, awesome service, this place had been here for decades for a reason: they know what they're doing. A+++

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 20 September 2016

We order from here and drive down from Coral Gables to get lunch for work. The bacon cheeseburger subs are amazing. Probably the best item on the menu

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

I have been visiting this place since I was in middle school back in the early 80s. I haven't lived in Miami since 1999 and everytime I'm visiting it's one of the places I make sure to stop at. Family owned and run since day one, hidden local gem, guaranteed delicious subs, and a large selection! I love the feeling of urgency mixed with the feeling of being welcomed! It makes the place feel like we're fortunate to enjoy the experience! When I was in high school, the cheeseburger or meatball subs were my "go-to". Now I opt for turkey, but the topping choices and how you choose to have them (raw or grilled, hot or cold) can make all the difference! Love Love Love this place.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Super Subs Etc.? Share your experiences!