“Best place to try Colombian hot dogs in Miami.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Los Perros - CLOSED

Los Perros
Orlando, Florida
“Best place to try Colombian hot dogs in Miami.”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This location is close to fiu. Open for lung or late night. The atmosphere is hip with house and Latin music playing over the sound system. You can order of the menus which are on flat screen tv's behind the counter. I would recommend a super perro or an arepa con chorizo y queso blanco.

Miami, Florida
“Save your time and money.....”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

When our daughter told us about Los Perros we thought we might go and check it out. We were very underwelmed. It doesn't matter how many condiments you put on a burger or hot dog if you lack quality you will get the same results. We ordered the beef burgers and we basically received tasteless meat with a boat load of condiments. We also ordered the Marranitas and it was another disappointment. The quality of the food it pretty bad. I sent the Marranitas back and the waitress gave me a hard time.I told her that they were inedible and she advised she would ask a manager if I could have it removed from the bill. Whenever I go somewhere to eat I can tell if there is any love going into the food. This place leaves me in the cold. I am not one to write negative reviews but I don't want anyone to have the same bad experience and have to pay for it. Especially in this economy.
Most people go to Los Perros after a night of partying and really a lack of better judgement. Stick to Taco Bell people !!!!

• Visited October 2011
Miami, Florida
“4 AM SPOT ON THE BEACH”
Reviewed 2 July 2011

Out until 4 am this morning listening to live music and the place where the musicians go is Los Perros on the beach. I had the ChoriPerro a Colombian sausage in a soft warm bun, declined the cheese and a slightly tangy sauce. It tasted ok but I was just a little skeptical of the meat quality. Staff was nice and crowd cool.

Saw singer Xarah there for her late night snack.

• Visited June 2011