“Best Cuban”
Review of Bella Cuba

Bella Cuba
Reserve with OpenTable
Bella Cuba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 1,137 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: City Center
Cross street: Lincoln road
Transit: In from a restaurant we have a Miami beach router bus stop
Description: Traditional Family Run Cuban restaurant in the Heart of South Beach. We are Celebrating 10 years. Our famous Lechon Asado is Marinated for 9 hours and slow roasted for 5 hours! Our Cuban bread is baked in house, making our sandwiches really delicious! Don't Forget to try our Blueberry Mojito! So come join us for some delicious home cooked Cuban food and cocktails with friendly service the whole family will enjoy.
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Bella Cuba is the best Cuban restaurant in SoBe. Not very busy (Sunday night) but excellent food. We had ropa vieja, "drunken rice", and churrasco. All were flavorful and delicious. Prices are quite reasonable (<$20) and you get plenty of food. We definitely will return.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We went here our last night in Miami beach after spending many nights in several pricey restaurants in the area. The food was great, try the drunken chicken rice and roasted pork, the mojito's were good too. The service was fine, the price was right, and there was no wait. It is a little off the main drag but easy to find. We would go here again when in Miami.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Recently found this gem on Tripadvisor during a stay in Miami. We wanted some authentic cuban and found just that. Just a block away from the more touristy Lincoln Road mall this place made delicious black bean soup, empanadas & currassco steak with Chimmichurri. Generous Mojitos as well.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Went with a fairly large group for this small spot. Service was fine, if a bit spotty. There was literally no one else in the place so there's no reason for any delay in service. Food was a mixed bag. Some dishes were very good, some just so - so. The mojito was very good. There are two sizes. They will automatically assume you want a large if you don't specify so I was surprised when a giant glass was presented, until I looked at the menu and saw I could have gotten a smaller drink. Not a big deal, but the server might have asked me what size I wanted and didn't. Reasonable pricing for a Miami restaurant. Not so sure I would come back. Wasn't good enough for a repeat visit, but fine for our purpose at the time.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Service was horrible, ordered two entrees, waiter got one ordered and forgot to order other, strange language barrier in Miami, waiter didn't understand English or pretended not to, when I told him I wanted other entree him walked away without ordering. I called him back again to finally get entree. Not going back, yes Mojitos were good, but not $15 good.

Been to Bella Cuba? Share your experiences!