“Great lunch spot ”

Pizzarium - A Slice of Rome
Ranked #278 of 1,225 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: We are proud of our nation's food heritage. We use the highest quality Italian ingredients, the meats and cheeses, the dough and the extra virgin olive oil. At Pizzarium we take great care of you and the dough. Our dough is made in-house, it rises for 96 hours. Our crust is light and crispy, with plenty of bubbles.
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch and loved this tiny spot. The dough is more fluffy than a NY pizza and they say this is roman style. Each person ate at least two slices and you could easily do more. Don't waste you time with a salad as it was just ok.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Kimpton half a block away and were starving after a ZZ Top show. We ordered the fungi and margheritta slices, caprese and tiramisu. BEST PIZZA EVER. Period. Fresh, delicious and satisfying! Bonus? They are open until 4 am and deliver locally!!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

This tiny sidewalk cafe has tasty pizzas, and is owned and run by a delightful Italian couple. We planned to grab a few slices to go, but we're charmed to stay by the friendly owners and the quaint side walk tables. They are next to the wonderful Ortentic- so two nice gems locTed next to each other in the up and coming 500/600 block of South Beach.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

When I walked into this pizza place I was just exploring what Miami pizza had in store for me. I was pleased to find this place because the pizza was very good and also CHEAP, which is a hard commodity to find on South Beach.

Reviewed 15 March 2017