I got the Superior Queen room, 222. It was a corner room and looked out on the corner of Collins and 10th. I loved the windows. The room was smallish but fine. I only shared one wall with another room. Good thing since I could hear them clearly if i didn't have the TV on or some other noise in my room. The bathroom was small, the sink tiny and low but very clean. The bed linens were among the best I have ever slept on!
Short walk to the beach, shorter walk to Ocean Ave.
Front desk people were very nice. I had a nice conversation with the bellman who got me a cab. Interesting lobby. I thought the breakfast was fine. Not sure what other reviewers were complaining about. I would come back here when I want to be in the middle of things.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essex House is an award-winning South Beach hotel in the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Surrounded by nightclubs, cafes and designer boutiques, Essex House is an Art Deco landmark property in the heart of South Beach. The hotel features 70 rooms including 14 luxurious suites to help you leave all of your stress behind. Your stay includes complimentary continental breakfast, a daily happy hour at Zen Sai Restaurant, and access to the nightlife at our sister property, Clevelander South Beach, located just steps away on Ocean Drive. Essex House Hotel is the perfect choice when you want the best of all worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Essex House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex House Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex House Hotel South Beach
- Essex Miami Beach
- Essex House Miami Beach, Florida