Stayed for New Year 2006, one week.
Breakfast: for the money you pay, 220 CAD, I would say it should be way better. However, Miami Beach is expensive. Nice terrace to enjoy the breakfast.
Bad parts: the room was incredible dirty. The bathroom was not clean. The carpet was disgusting. The idea of the room was nice, but with that carpet and the dirt??? The refrigerator was inside the room. Very noisy thing. Could not sleep well. There is plenty of space in the wardrobe, before getting into the room but still they putted there.
I would not stay again. I regret I did not book Colony instead.
By buss, .25 cents…at the end of the line (opposite direction to downtown) there is a supermarket. Excellent. Takes 10 minutes to get there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Essex House is an award-winning South Beach hotel in the Miami Beach Art Deco District. Surrounded by nightclubs, cafes and designer boutiques, Essex House is an Art Deco landmark property in the heart of South Beach. The hotel features 70 rooms including 14 luxurious suites to help you leave all of your stress behind. Your stay includes complimentary continental breakfast, a daily happy hour at Zen Sai Restaurant, and access to the nightlife at our sister property, Clevelander South Beach, located just steps away on Ocean Drive. Essex House Hotel is the perfect choice when you want the best of all worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Essex House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex House Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex Hotel Miami Beach
- Essex House Hotel South Beach
- Essex Miami Beach
- Essex House Miami Beach, Florida