On my second time visit to Miami, I was searching for a place to sleep well, nice atmosphere and to relax. This hostel has it all. Great rooms, the garden and the pool are awsome, and at night it has great people visiting the bar. Really a great place to stay in Miami. The only problem in my visit was an Irish dude who never saw daylight, partying all night and was very lousy at night, but that was just luck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freehand Miami is our reinvention of the historic Indian Creek Hotel, one of Miami Beach’s classic art deco buildings. Created for a new generation of travelers, we have incorporated handcrafted design, local food & beverage, and a comfortable community atmosphere that offers both shared and private accommodations—all just one block from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Freehand Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Creek Miami Beach
- Hotel Indian Creek
- Indian Creek Hotel South Beach
- Freehand Miami Miami Beach, Florida