The hostel is a cheaper option if your on a tight budget when in miami. We found everywhere to be pretty expensive so even still, the hostel was not that cheap. We had a round of drinks, three of us, came to $45 which were just shorts and a mixer. I nearly fell over when she gave us the bill!
The room was booked as a quad, my understanding would be that it had a double bed in and two singles but it was in fact two sets of bunk beds. The lift was out of action so we had to lug our cases up four flights of stairs.
There were ants in the bathroom, which apart from that was clean and towels were provided, one each. No bugs were found in the main bedroom.
Location is about a 20min walk to Lincoln st, pretty much the main area for bars and restaurants.
I would stay here again but book a double room next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freehand Miami is our reinvention of the historic Indian Creek Hotel, one of Miami Beach’s classic art deco buildings. Created for a new generation of travelers, we have incorporated handcrafted design, local food & beverage, and a comfortable community atmosphere that offers both shared and private accommodations—all just one block from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Nozio Netplan srl, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Freehand Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Creek Miami Beach
- Hotel Indian Creek
- Indian Creek Hotel South Beach
- Freehand Miami Miami Beach, Florida