Loved this place! Nice staff, nice clean beds and plenty of room.
Life around the pool was very lively and a great place to meet new people.
Only downsides to this is the breakfast. You basically have a choice between fruit or some very sweet pastries. Because of this I ended up having to get breakfast elsewhere as there was no kitchen to cool your own food.
Food was served in the day from a menu but it was limited and quite expensive (as was the beer and cocktails served from the bar) which isn't really ideal when you are on a budget.
Had a very pleasant stay despite this, and would probably stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freehand Miami is our reinvention of the historic Indian Creek Hotel, one of Miami Beach’s classic art deco buildings. Created for a new generation of travelers, we have incorporated handcrafted design, local food & beverage, and a comfortable community atmosphere that offers both shared and private accommodations—all just one block from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Freehand Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Creek Miami Beach
- Hotel Indian Creek
- Indian Creek Hotel South Beach
- Freehand Miami Miami Beach, Florida