very cozy patio attached and behind hotel. Spartan rooms but adequately furnished with very utilitarian furniture. Bathroom probably not updated since the 40's but extremely helpful and hospitable staff, comfortable, built-into-the-wall beds. Breakfast unremarkable by any standard but included in room price. Very down home and welcoming. Can"t wait til they open another wing including a restaurant. Will definitely return. Fri/Sat night lobby congested during storm by imbibers overflowing from patio bar but not an obstacle to get to one's room, nor to find quiet there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freehand Miami is our reinvention of the historic Indian Creek Hotel, one of Miami Beach’s classic art deco buildings. Created for a new generation of travelers, we have incorporated handcrafted design, local food & beverage, and a comfortable community atmosphere that offers both shared and private accommodations—all just one block from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays and Hotels.com so you can book your Freehand Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Creek Miami Beach
- Hotel Indian Creek
- Indian Creek Hotel South Beach
- Freehand Miami Miami Beach, Florida