My husband and 2 teenage daughters stayed in the bungalow one night and it was a good option for us. Although we all shared a bedroom, we each had our own bed, and the extra living-dining-kitchen area allowed us to spread out. I loved the courtyard, where we read, ate breakfast and played ping pong. We were the odd ones out in an environment of young travelers, but did not mind. Just a block from the beach and a supermarket. Breakfast was ok, including pieces of fresh fruit ... The pastries were good but would prefer some pastries that are not fried. We did not have a problem with noise. Plenty of hot water, but more hooks in the bathroom and a better working toilet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freehand Miami is our reinvention of the historic Indian Creek Hotel, one of Miami Beach’s classic art deco buildings. Created for a new generation of travelers, we have incorporated handcrafted design, local food & beverage, and a comfortable community atmosphere that offers both shared and private accommodations—all just one block from the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Freehand Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Creek Miami Beach
- Hotel Indian Creek
- Indian Creek Hotel South Beach
- Freehand Miami Miami Beach, Florida