We stayed here from June 18 2011 for a week. We stayed in the Premier Oceanfront suite which was beautifully appointed with wonderful views of Ocean Drive and South Beach just across the road.
The staff here were some of the most pleasant, friendly and helpful we have encountered in all our travels. They were outstanding, nothing was too much trouble. In particular we would like to mention Francisco and Ficky. However, all members of staff we encountered were superb. Francisco looked after us during our stay and was so friendly and helpful with a great knowledge of the local area, especially restaurants. He was always happy to accommodate us. Exceptional service from an extremely likeable and friendly person.
South Beach, Ocean Drive, is lively, buzzing and a superb place for night life, if you want to see it or experience it, it certainly happens here.
A wonderful week’s vacation with wonderful places to eat. So many to recommend but don’t miss OLA, RED and Asia de Cuba, to name a few. Perfect service and perfect food.
This hotel and location is one of the best. Once again a big thanks to Francisco and Ficky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tides South Beach is an iconic hotel located on Ocean Drive, just steps from the crystal water of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami’s most exciting dining and nightlife locations. Originally built in 1936, the hotel’s architecture is rich with Art Deco influences, creating a nostalgic environment for The Tides’ unique brand of modern luxury. The Tides features forty-four stylish luxury suites all offering expansive ocean views. Spacious hotel accommodations range from Oceanfront Studio Suites of 550 square feet to the 2,600 square foot Tides Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Tides South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King And Grove Tides
- King & Grove Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Miami Beach
- The Tides South Beach Miami Beach, Florida