Our 6 nights stay at The Tides was really great. Beautiful and very large room with original furniture, splendid bathroom with view over the room and high quality amenities, dressing, large flat TV, fantastic view over Ocean Drive and the beach: everything was perfect. The service is very friendly and professional. The location, on the best part of Ocean Drive, is for sure one of the highlight of The Tides. Some suggestions: a pool (very well oriented to have sun until the last moment) service at least until 8pm, internet access for free, cheaper parking for guests and, more important, a very good restaurant because the hotel deserve it!!
We'll be back for our next visit at Miami Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tides South Beach is an iconic hotel located on Ocean Drive, just steps from the crystal water of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami’s most exciting dining and nightlife locations. Originally built in 1936, the hotel’s architecture is rich with Art Deco influences, creating a nostalgic environment for The Tides’ unique brand of modern luxury. The Tides features forty-four stylish luxury suites all offering expansive ocean views. Spacious hotel accommodations range from Oceanfront Studio Suites of 550 square feet to the 2,600 square foot Tides Suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Tides South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King And Grove Tides
- King & Grove Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Hotel Miami Beach
- Tides Miami Beach
- The Tides South Beach Miami Beach, Florida